𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐯𝐞 (𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎)

(Another filler chapter <> <>)

After Emerald'gaze passed out, he is taken to the healing den. A Somali cat, Fox'scream. The medicine cat of SpiritClan, and her med app, Lynx'paw, a highlander cat. Emerald'gaze woke up, he had the same feeling just like how he first passed out after being cursed. He looked way worser than before, he looked scrawny as always, but he looked paler, like he was freezing. Ferret'hop stayed by Emerald'gaze's side. He looked at everyone surrounding him, he quickly backed off. He breathed rapidly before he could hear Fox'scream asking him a question. His ears were all blurry until he heard the crowded environment.

"Are you okay?" Fox'scream asked. "I have this mixture that you can drink to calm you down." Emerald'gaze start to breakdown, he just let it all out, which was weird. He just passes out randomly, Bat'ears noticed him crying. Everyone looked at the Shaman coming through, even Oriole'star. Cobra'bite on the other hand watched from the outside.  "Move along, I have a feeling what's wrong with him." She said, she leaned over just to see Emerald'gaze's eyes. It had a rhombus looking pupil. "What's happening to him?" Hail'cloud asked, the wise elder turned at Hail'cloud and the others watching.

"This could be a problem." She spoke. "This needs to be explained by Seishin herself."

Oleander'paw moved the other cats out of the way before being stopped by Hail'cloud. Oleander'paw looked at Emerald'gaze, he was horrified how pale he looked. "Emerald'gaze...?" He blurted out, Hail'cloud forced Oleander'paw outside, as they both sat from the healing den. "Is Emerald'gaze going to be alright?" He said, Hail'cloud looked around thinking some other way to say, she didn't want to disappoint Oleander'paw, but he's nearly a young warrior, since it's been moons. "He'll be fine, he's just..stressed, y'know." Hail'cloud said, Oleander'paw looked at Emerald'gaze. "No, he's not alright." 

Hail'cloud looked at him, his eyes begin to turn white. Hail'cloud tried thinking something else, he starts to tear up. "Look, you can go on and spend time with your siblings, you're all becoming old way too quick, and never had time to spend time with each other. It'll calm you down." She said, Oleander'paw looked at his siblings, they're waiting for him. So, he nodded and head off, he clearly didn't want to make his trauma worse since he lost his parents and a young age, and now losing a friend. Quiet'growl on the other hand teleported somewhere else since she starts gaining some of those flashbacks that night with White'star.

Oleander'paw's mind refreshes as he heads towards his siblings. Doe'step and Silver'fox was leading the tour.

They head to the underground as the voices faded. It was the underground of the great tree where all the lower ranks are. The drawings of flowers and river surrounded through the walls. Some apprentices gave a look, especially the bully, Hyena'paw.  Hyena'paw rolled his eyes as they passed by, Doe'step did give a glare at him. "Of course, an outsider bringing their friends to ruin the territory." He said loud and clear on purpose. Silver'fox glared at Hyena'paw, and replied. "Weren't your mother being an outsider too?" Hyena'paw glared at the young warrior, he never like anybody talking about his mother. "Weren't your mother dead?" He growled.

A fellow apprentice around his age, and his cousins appeared. Crow'paw, an apprentice who is the brother of Oriole star. He is black but have white paw tips and orange eyes. "And weren't yours as well?" He said, Hyena'paw turned around as he glared at Crow'paw, one of his cousins Badger'paw stepped forward protecting her cousin. "Back off, don't make me tell Crocodile'snap." She growled, Hyena rolled his eyes, he glared at  the group one more time and then head off to his friends.

Doe'step turned around. "Sorry about that." She said. "This is Crow'paw, and his cousins, Badger'paw, Spider'paw, and his other cousins Spotted'Moth and Swallow'kit, he's also the leader's brother." She introduced the apprentices, the three stared at them, especially Oleander'paw with his white eyes. Spider'paw, who is a black fur and white spotted tom who looks familiar to Crow'paw, but with light yellow eyes, and slender just like a spider. He looked at Doe'step awkwardly. The group looked at the cousins as well.