𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭 (𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏)

Emerald'gaze and Bat'ears woke up in a white forest like realm. Little'leaf and Quiet'growl would be separated from them. Emerald'gaze's appearance is different, he has a missing eyeball with black tears, his right eye is pale green. He has scars around his body. He would also have a chest open with black goo spilling around. He would appear to be already dead, while Bat'earstook an appearance of a ghostly form. They see a gigantic sun appearing at the mountains. 

"𝘖𝘩 𝘯𝘰..." Emerald'gaze would hear White'star's roar. This will be the final phase of them before they're entirely gone. Bat'ears would spot a cream-colored Maine coon kit with greens eyes crying. Emerald'gaze would also hear it crying. Both would approach the small one, the small one would be the kit version of Comet. Comet would look at them both with tearful eyes. "𝙀𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩..." He would curl up and cry, Emerald'gaze and Bat'ears would look at each other. 

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨?" Bat'ears would ask. 

"𝙄 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩. 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙪𝙣𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮..." Comet would soon start fading away, Comet would look at his tail and soon would cry alone. Emerald'gaze and Bat'ears had nothing to do but watch Comet fade away of being forgotten. They realize that the entire realm was fading away, slowly. Emerald'gaze and Bat'ears would see Little'leaf and Quiet'growl flying to White'star to save them of being faded away. Emerald'gaze turned around at Bat'ears.

"𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥? 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘍𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘵'𝘩𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?" He says, Bat'ears opened her paws showing the void crystal, it was half of it since Ferret'hop had to use it. And it was the last half in order for Emerald'gaze to kill White'star. She carefully levitating it away from her paw so it wouldn't absorb her skin. "𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦? 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥...𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴."

"𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵...𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥." Emerald'gaze said, Bat'ears would lower her head and ears in sadness. She would give the petal to  Emerald'gaze. Bat'ears would start fading away, coming back to reality. She would give out her last words until she wakes up from her unconsciousness.  "𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚, 𝙀𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙙'𝙜𝙖𝙯𝙚."

 She said, Emerald'gaze would grin slightly as she disappears.  He pays attention to the sun; he starts running as the realm would crack open revealing its true color. His ancestors fly through the sky, forming chains to chain the beast and free White'star from corruption. He slowly absorbs the void and fly into the air. Little'leaf and Quiet'growl fly with him together. Quiet'growl would look at Emerald'gaze, she led out a slight grin at him, since it'll be the last time.

He spins around, seeing all the ghostly cats that had been with him in the past. Ferret'hop circle around Emerald'gaze, laughing. Emerald'gaze slowly turn into the void. His eyes turned white and big, the void burst from the ground.  He forms the chains, Quiet'growl control the chains. The Void turns the entire realm into dust, White'star screams in rage, they ended up being trapped onto the chains. "𝙉𝙊! 𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙁𝘼𝙄𝙍! 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙄𝘾𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙏! 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙄𝘾𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝘼𝘿𝙀 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙔! 𝙒𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘽𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙂𝙊𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉!" They cried, throwing a fit. 

Little'leaf would stab White'star in the forehead, White'star would be forced to kneel down. "𝙉𝙊𝙒!" Little'leaf demanded, the void enters into White'star's memories, of what made them corrupted in the first place. Ice'star, their father disappears. Nether, their 'friend' would disappear. Their entire life disappears, being reborn into a new form. All of their memories will soon become voided. Everything would turn dark; this would be the last time White'star would be here. 

As the void held White'star up with its power. It would stab them multiple times until they explode into light. Everything exploded into brightness, White'star weakened into their permanent new form. Little'leaf and Quiet'growl spawned onto a field. A field of green grass, the sky is around the evening. The trees were settled around the little floating island. They see a shadowy form turning into a gray-white Maine coon. With stripes and some white dots, the Maine coon would open their eyes, seeing what appears to be their friends.

Everyone's memories were refreshed, Quiet'growl and Little'leaf would look at their friend. The cat would smile as they run into each other like if they were old friends again. 

"𝙂𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙏!" Little'leaf and quiet'growl would yell as they embrace into what White'star became reformed as, 'Ghost'.

Ghost would embrace their friends, as if Nether didn't exist in their memories. The void seen from the background; it has finally made peace. It would disappear into the darkness, as everything finally change, White'star or Eclipse is nowhere to be see again.