𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞. (𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗)

Emerald'gaze appear to be in a forest, he didn't even notice that his mind was familiar to White'star. But it was all mythical looking, the sky was dark blueish green, the stars shined, the moon lit up at the sky. There were fireflies all around, and a floating square, that looked like glass. Like a mirror, he could see his ice version of himself walking the same as him. He would touch his paw onto the glass like square, he try and get through. His grunts would echo, he wanted to be free from the chains just like what Seishin said. He would be halfway out, the growing ice on his lower half of his body and back leg would disappear 

But he stopped as his reflection transform in White'star. He would keep going, trying to ignore them. But White'star wouldn't budge but taunt him. "𝘚𝘰, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥? 𝘗𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘍𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘵'𝘩𝘰𝘱 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧?" They would transform the background into the void form of Ferret'hop sacrificing herself to kill the sun off and free the others. Emerald'gaze would shed a tear seeing her. "𝙁𝙀𝙍𝙍𝙀𝙏'𝙃𝙊𝙋!"

He drags himself from the memory, the realm break down, the ground would collapse. His screams echo, he wanted to get out, fast. He drop back into the cave. Everyone  look at him confused, Hail'cloud came for his aid. He break down crying, Seishin was confused on why he want to stop the ritual now. Emerald'gaze  shove Hail'cloud out of the way. Seishin would scream at him before Emerald'gaze run out through the Overworlds and back to reality. "𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙍𝘼𝙇𝘿'𝙂𝘼𝙕𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆! 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙄𝘿𝙄𝙊𝙏!"

Emerald'gaze have tears all over his face, he would jump rock from rock, everyone chase him. He did want to let Ferret'hop die since she was the one who be by his side through all the trauma he had been through. Hail'cloud would go after him, she would also be crying too. Emerald'gaze would jump back to the Singing cave. He would see Horned'tip and Owl'cry standing with each other. Horned'tip would look at Emerald'gaze and Hail'cloud. "𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙄𝙎 𝙁𝙀𝙍𝙍𝙀𝙏'𝙃𝙊𝙋."

Horned'tip point near where the dream realm is located. Emerald'gaze would run to where everyone was surrounding the body of Ferret'hop. He shove everyone out of the way. He would look at her body, her body had black substance, her eyes and muzzle would be filled by it. She would look malnourished and hollow. He would hold her body and scream at Bat'ears. "𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘿𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙃𝙀𝙍!?" He cried, Bat'ears sigh. She really didn't know what to say.

"She wanted to sacrifice herself. You were already in the ritual, the last time she talked was when she mentioned only you. She really didn't want you here to see her do such things, she knew that would've made you devasted..."

" 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 '𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙙' 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧....?"

"It's not some sort of curse, Emerald'gaze. She's trying to tell you that." Horned'tip said, Emerald'gaze was still in denial, he just held her body looking at her.

"The void is something we had kept for a long time, Seishin forbids us mentioning about it, but we had to use it so your family and friends wouldn't get consumed by the sun. It would consume any source of light. I'm sorry but Ferret'hop's soul is stuck, there's nothing you could do about it..."

Emerald'gaze slowly turn to her body again. His eyes turn green, but this time it was it. He really couldn't take it anymore. The ice grown on his legs would grow all over. He would let go of her body and stood onto the floor; he tear up in pure rage. 

"𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚?" He mumbles under his breath, the SpiritClan cats had made it, but it was too late now. Oriole'star would look at him. Silence had taken over the cave, Bat'ears would say. "What?"

"𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮...." He says in a hushed voice, the ground would shake a little. The ice would grow even more, his eyes would turn all green. Hail'cloud would lean down, he would whisper to him. "Emerald'gaze, please calm down, it isn't worth it."

"𝙃𝙊𝙒...𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙏 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙃 𝙄𝙏, 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝙍𝙐𝙄𝙉𝙀𝘿 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂! 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙄 𝙂𝙊𝙏 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙇𝘼𝙈𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙄𝙏!?"

He hisses at Hail'cloud, everyone would back away from him. 

 His fangs gone sharper and bigger. He would step onto the ground revealing cracks, he then would float all the way up to the sky as his inner spirit, it would look like a monstrous beast with green ice. Similar to White'star's form, the inner spirit would float to the entrance and roared. It would then fly back inside of Emerald'gaze. Everyone would run off before he could turn into his true form. This was it; he had finally snapped. 

"𝙒𝙃𝙄𝙏𝙀'𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍!"

He then explodes and would transform into his ice form.