𝐈

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ ⋆·˚ ༘ *

⋆·˚ ༘ * ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・*:・゚✧*:・゚

*+:。.。𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘; 6:53 𝐏𝐌·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

ೃ⁀➷𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇 tiled floor, dishes clinging, orders being shouted, sizzling of food and smell of flavor within the mediocre kitchen. Head chefs preparing the well presented dishes for the impatient customers, Su-Chefs attempting to season and get perfect seer along the medium well meat.

"Cecil no, you're going to burn and over cook it." Snatching the pan out of his hand and moving it to an off eye of the stove, sighing to herself. Working in the food industry has never been easy, especially being in Tokyo. Vast groups of people flying in and out of the city to see the amazing technology, to taste the divine food or just to go out.

Running quickly to the plating station, [Y/N], plops the steak down onto the plate, garnishes and sends it out. Quickly walking back to the locker stations, she snatched the food cap off of her fresh locs. The satisfying feeling of her scalp being free caused her to close her eyes. Swiping her hands over her face, with an dramatic sigh she picks up her phone.

Scrolling through the phone, checking messages and going social media apps, one particular article from a few hours ago caught her eye,

"𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐃"

Clicking on the article, she began reading. Scoffing and rolling her eyes, she sat her phone down grabbing the belongings inside of her locker. Stuffing everything inside of her bag, she walked outside of the back door. Walking down the street, she began taking in her surroundings. The tall buildings littered with a multitude of words and lights. Billboards standing out the most, promoting who knows what. Looking at the tall buildings, she failed to realize the boys running past her.

The quick wind gush past her caused her to stop dead in her tracks. Looking back, she sees a black haired boy running towards what she could assume was Sugisawa High, and a pink haired boy following behind him, "You should go home, you don't know what you're getting into." the black haired boy shouted at the pink haired boy, who just kept running behind him. Before she could hear more, they made a sharp right turn.

Shrugging, she continued to walk towards her house. Getting to the front porch and unlocking the door, her beyond normally sized pet tan towards her.

"Hey Sugar," giggling and petting the fluffy white dog that huffed and puffed in happiness. Kicking the door closed, she walked over to her kitchen grabbing Sugars' food bowl. "You hungry girl?" smiling as she filled and sat the bowl on the ground, she began walking away towards her bathroom. Turning the shower on, she grabbed and put on her bonnet before sitting on the toilet and waiting for the water to get hot.

Elbow on her leg, and chin in the palm of her hands she began pondering the events that happened on her way home. Recalling how the black haired boy wore what seemed to be a Jujustu Tech uniform, caused memories she thought were completely erased to come back.

How her and Shoko would do everything together, when they weren't around. When she developed her first crush. Most importantly, when she felt as though she lost everything. Frowning to herself, she wished she could go back and change everything. Shrugging the feeling off as she stepped into the hot and steamy flow of water.

Humming to herself as she stepped out of the shower, she looked at herself in the mirror. How much she had changed since back then, in regards to her face mostly. Her facial structure had matured, her eyebrows grew in, and her lips had gotten a lot plumper.

Walking out of the bedroom into her bedroom, she put on underwear and a T-Shirt, before engulfing herself within the fluffed pillows and thick comforter of her bed.

*+:。.。𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘; 9:28 𝐀𝐌·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

Groaning and rolling to the bedside table, she picked up the loud blaring phone. A random number popping up, she silenced the device and rolled back over. Not even 30 seconds later, the phone began ringing again. Nostrils flaring, she picked up the phone again. Seeing the same random number again.

"Hello?" her groggy voice reaching the other end of the line. It was silent for a few seconds, before an overly loud and excited voice rang through.

"Helloooo~ Am I speaking to [Y/N]?" the voice sounded slightly familiar, but a bit more matured.

"This is she.." her skeptical voice caused the person on the other line to chuckle, a smirk building on his lips before humming,

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭~"

"Who am i speaking to?"

A gasp could be heard on the other line, "And her i was, thinking i was an unforgettable person, especially to you. Let's see, how about we play a guessing gam-"

*+𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘; 9:30 𝐀𝐌, 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐮 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡;·˚ ༘₊·

Staring dumbfounded at his phone screen, peculiar thoughts flowing through his head, "She really hung up on me.." laughing to himself, he never recalled her to be so bold. The last time he saw her, she was right in the palm of his hands, ready to do any and everything he wished of her. Til that day, he still doesn't know why, when or how she left without him knowing.

Standing off of the couch, he sighs walking down the hall, stairs and eventually outside. Whistling to himself as he began his long walk towards the hospital to recruit soon to be student.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ +*:ꔫ:*﹤

+*:ꔫ:*﹤ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 935