𝐈𝐈

⋆·˚ ༘ * ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・*:・゚✧*:・゚

+*:ꔫ:*﹤ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

+*:ꔫ:*﹤ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

*+:。.。𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘; 1:34 PM·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

ೃ⁀➷ 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐒 𝐔𝐏 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐍 she walked into her living room before being greeted by the abnormally large dog. Sugar Jumping on her and smiled with her tongue out before settling back on the floor as [Y/N] went to grab her collar.

"You want to go on a walk? Maybe we can stop by that ice cream stand and get ice cream!" Smiling as Sugar began twirling in circles getting excited. Putting her in the collar, [Y/N] walked out of the front door, locking it behind her.

Strolling into the city, she scrolled through her phone. As she did that, her mind couldn't stop thinking about the odd phone call she received a few hours ago. Her woman intuition could never fail her, so she was sure she knew who called her. But something within her didn't want to accept it.

Turning her phone off, she got into the medium sized line. Suddenly, Sugar began growling at something or someone. Before she could grab the collar tighter, Sugar darted and jumped on someone. The person shouted in surprise, as Sugar barked at their face.

"Sugar! Stop that right now!" Grabbing the collar of the dog she looked at the person on the ground. If she was remembering correctly, they had the same hair color as one of those boys from the prior night. "I'm so sorry! I don't know why she did that," [Y/N] said as she got Sugar off of the boy.

"It's fine! Truly! I just thought my face was going to be bitten off," the boy said as he palmed his face with his hands, letting out a breath in relief. "Hey." both of them looked over, to see a black haired boy walking towards them. He grabbed the boy from the ground, before bowing respectfully and dragging the other away.

Watching them leave, she felt how Sugar began to calm down. Petting Sugars' ears, she tried to hop back in line. Only for the person she was in front of to quickly move up, attempting to not make eye contact. Rolling her eyes, [Y/N] walked away from the line and down the crowded street towards the grocery shop.

"Okay Sugar, i'm going to tie you up here. Don't let anyone take you or come near you okay? Stay put." She tied Sugars collar onto a stair rail inside of a slightly lit up alley. It wasn't very smart to leave her dog unattended, but she didn't want to draw anymore attention bringing a huge dog into a grocery store.

She walked into the store, and began shopping for her necessities. After finding everything she needed, she checked out and went towards the alley where she put Sugar. Turning into the alley, her heart stopped. Sugar was gone. The leash was still tightly connected to the stair, but no Sugar.