𝐈𝐈𝐈

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'✧˚ · .

⋆·˚ ༘ * ੈ✩‧₊˚ : ̗̀➛

⋆·˚ ༘ * ੈ✩‧₊˚ : ̗̀➛

*+:。.。𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘; 10:23 AM·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰⋆·˚

ೃ⁀➷ 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆
to her favorite song, she pranced around her room looking for stuff to pack. Over the years, her ability to multitask has grown due to her working in a busy restaurant. She didn't plan to pack much, maybe five outfits to get her through the week.

Walking back to the bathroom, she rinsed her mouth out before going into her kitchen and filling Sugars food bowl, so that she could be ready for their day together. As she went back to her room, she gazed her old special uniform that she was able to have, props of being Yaga's superior. It fit her nicely, being stretchy and having lots of moving room.

It was just a simple white long sleeve jumpsuit, with an open back and fur around the neck, wrist, and ankles, to accommodate with her technique.(or whatever you want). Though, the fur part did not do anything special, she just wanted to be extra. She didn't really want something full body, as she felt it could restricted her movements in battle. But she also didn't want an exposing uniform where she could get multiple cuts and injuries.

Finishing up her packing, she checked her phone for the time. Seeing that it was 9:06, she began gathering her stuff to leave. Calling Sugar over towards the door, she put her collar and leash on, and headed out of the door.

*+:。.。𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇; 11:48 AM·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰⋆·˚

Standing at the bottom of the small staircase, her stomach began churning. Maybe coming here and accepting was a bad idea. She slowly began to turn away, "[Y/N]! Where do you think you are going young lady?! Come on, i need to show you your room before you go out!" Looking back, she sees Yaga standing at the top of the stairs with his arms crossed.

Slouching down as she walked up the stairs, following behind him towards the dorm buildings. As they walked, they were stopped by a group of three, "Oh Yaga!!" the same annoying and cheerful voice that she heard on the phone, was being projected behind them.

Turning around, her breathing stopped. Standing in front of her, his 6'3 body slightly towering over her. She looked at the ground, refusing to look at the white haired man who stared dead into her soul behind his blindfold. Yaga groaned,

"What do you want Satoru?" "Oh nothing~ i just saw you and this lovely lady here!" bending down slightly to get a better look at her face, he smelt the scent of coco butter shed off of her body. Looking at her plump lips before quickly looking back at her eyes. Frowning at the sight of her avoiding his gaze, he stood back up straight.