𝐄𝐏.𝟐 𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

«----------------------------------------------»

Flashback

A fine lady would be sat by a table near the bar. She felt miserable with her life, problems with her work, family, life. Everything. She wanted to let it all out in a simple bar, sitting alone, looking down to her lap. She wasn't expecting anyone, people would mostly pass by her to ask that question. She'd say no and push them away. It wasn't something unnatural to her but in reality she wasn't much of a speaker to the southern korean language, she thought she felt empty in her life. She needed someone to love her more than her parents did.

"Ahem.." A deep yet husky voice would call out to her, making her raise her head. Her eyes would widen slightly. Seeing a Blonde man having a mullet by the back of his hair that reached his neck. He looked handsome and attractive to the general eye. He had a fairly oval head. A distinctive jawline and cute little almond eyes that quite defined a koala which did look particularly cute on the male's handsome face. The Blonde would show a smile a dimple that had been hiding would be shown. Adding to his handsome features. The woman would be starstruck by such beauty. Who is this man?

"H-hi" She'd unconsciously stutter, the Blonde chuckling, making the girl blush. "I'm Kim Namjoon." He'd step back slightly to give a respectful bow, the girl who was shocked by the manners of the man now named Namjoon. She'd follow by standing up as well as she'd bow slightly more lower than the other did. "I-i'm Shin Suran.." She'd stutter once again, blush visible to the other. "Then Suran.. may i take a seat?" He'd ask as Suran would allow him to her table. "You aren't much of a korean speaker, right?" Suran eyes would struck wide, This man before her can speak English like herself? What made it so appealing is his accent, it didn't sound too native yet not too foreign, it was just perfect. "Y-yes, i just came to Seoul from Australia.. it's nice that i get to talk to someone who knows English as well." She'd smile as the Blonde would as well with his dimple, Suran's voice now in English.

It's been a while since they started talking, they talked about hometowns, families, and even small secrets, Namjoon even said he can be more honest when speaking english. It was like they've known eachother for years, is what Suran thought. "So what is your love type?" Suran would ask, taking a sip from her wine glass they both ordered for a little tipsy-ness. "My love type? Hmm, i don't think i should say, it's too cheesy." The Blonde would have a playful smirk, him cringing to himself. "Oh c'mon tell me~" She'd tease to push the Blonde before her, the Blonde chuckling at her. "Promise you won't laugh" "Promise." She'd confirm both beings trying to hold their smiles.

"I want a love life.. that is intense.." Suran listening carefully from the other, not noticing the change of atmosphere."-and.. That could last eternally." "Like a soulmate?" Suran would ask curiousity in her voice. "Yeah, like a soulmate." He'd smile, Suran bursting into little giggles. "You weren't lying when you said cheesy" Suran would say in giggles. "And you said you wouldn't laugh" The Blonde would chuckle as Suran would giggle with him.

"You know.." The Blonde would say, once the laughter would die down, Suran would lift her eyes slightly to listen intently at the other. "Someone once told me, that i'd never find true love, all because of my looks." He'd sadly smile. Suran frowning too. "What do you mean? You are handsome! You have the best personality! You are kind and humble, you are amazing Namjoon." She'd bring her hand to rest unto Namjoon's which was on the table with cloth. He'd smile slightly.