𝐄𝐏.𝟑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐑

«----------------------------------------------»

November 29, 2028
Seoul, South Korea

Crashing sounds of furniture would be heard by the Blackette named Jungkook as he'd grab a quite lovely vase as He'd smash it unto a mirror. Seeing now that the whole apartment was wrecked due to rage from the Blackette. He'd rake his hair with his fingers in frustration letting our a low growl in his throat.

"He Doesn't Love You." Taking the Blackette by surprise by the sudden voice which was right behind him where another unbroken mirror was standing, his fists crumpling, gritting his teeth together. Not wanting to turn to the voice, not wanting to even look at it in the face.

"It's Too Bad, The Love Of Your Life Is Taken By A Beautiful Man.. A Man You Could Never Be." That's what it took for the Blackette to throw a somewhat antique that he didn't even have a care in the world to care about at the said mirror as it'd shatter. Seeing as there was no one there now.

How he was wrong as the figure would now reveal himself in a slight reflection to a silver platter that was facing the Blackette. The same Blackette in the reflection would show a wide sinister smirk with hooded eyes.

"Get out of my life." He'd command in a growl, now facing his whole body towards the silver platter reflection. Who would sigh and click his tongue in amusement. "You Know Too Well That Ain't Happening, 'JK' " He'd taunt the other with the slight nickname that the Blackette recognized so well that the Dark Brunnete Detective had given him years in his works at the S.C.P.D. which would make him look down with balled fists.

"Well, That Is Unless You Die, Then I Would Go Away, But That Ain't Happening Yet, Hm?" The Figure in the mirror who did exactly look like the Blackette. He'd have an amusedly amusement tone to his voice, taunting the other. The Blackette lowly growling.

"Awh, Don't Be Such A Crybaby, Nothing Will Happen Out Of It Anyways." The Figure in the mirror would chuckle darkly to the other. Jungkook already had enough with this person in the mirror, but for some reason he could never get rid of him.

It had been a while since Jungkook had met this certain person in the mirror who he never figured really who he really was. Almost since he was a kid he would still see this exact figure who looked like him every where he went, but it seemed more friendly then. He'd talk to it, have fun with it, even tell secrets or cry to it. It was like his only friend. Of course the people around him mostly thought he was crazy or insane, especially his parents. He also had a rather weird fond of Riddles and puzzles, sometimes he'd come off weird by asking some random person a riddle which they'd be clueless to which did bore the young Jungkook. One day as a kid when he was sitting on a bench with a small hand mirror on his palm. He was just talking to it all day in a park, people would look at him weirdly, they'd even call him out as a freak. Of course he never believed it because this person in the mirror was now his one and truly friend.

Once his parents caught up with these, because a teacher reported to them that their child has mostly been talking to himself while having his small hand mirror. His parents were not exactly the best, but for their own benefits to look like great parents for their child, they decided on taking little Jungkook to therapy sessions with a therapist of course. Little Jungkook was mostly fearful of the idea, thinking they may do something to his friend. It was then they diagnosed him with dissociative identity disorder, which was hard for the little one to believe. He believed his friend was real, and that he was his only friend. The docters decided it would be a good idea if his parents would take him away from anything self reflective, even a simple window or a small puddle. They gave him medication which was a torture to him ever since. He did it anyway, poisoned by his parent's fake love for him. He thought he'd make them proud. Oh how he was so wrong for that decision. After years or so passed, he stopped seeing his friend ever since, and he only became a memory to him, an unforgettable memory.