𝐄𝐏.𝟒 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄

«----------------------------------------------»

11:36 pm.
November 29, 2028
Seoul, South Korea

He'd swiftly yet passively walk through the now rainy night as the moonlight would emitt from the sky, gaining the man a shadow which reflected on a small puddle as the droplets of rain would drop unto his hat and coat. He was in a hurry, quite in a hurry, because he eagerly needed to meet someone at this very night. Passing by a corner to be met with a dark alleyway, a black cat would pass by him, running for shelter. He'd be met with brick walls surrounding him as he stood in the alleyway, he'd raise his head up as his eyes landed on a single condo window, the lights in that exact room were bright, enough if you could see them through the window, a small rain droplet would fall to his glasses lense, wetting it. But he didn't care. He smirked, knowing that the exact person he was looking for was home in their flat, so he did the first thing. He climbed up the fire escape stairs, glancing back to see the same black cat looking at him as he'd climb the second stair escape, He was wondering if the black cat would grant bad luck to him soon or maybe he'd fall off-

He'd cut his thoughts, gritting his teeth, he did not want to be distracted over some black cat. He'd hurry a bit, his shoes clanking on the metal stairs, but the rain covered it with it's harsh noise as it hit whatever surface. Until he was able to reach the window which did emitt light, he'd peak back down the stairwell as he was quite high up, knowing the flat was about on the 7th floor up high. He'd turn to the window once again, his hands going to the seal as his fingers traced among the window's seal. It was locked. Well of course, who would be stupid enough to leave their window seal unlocked for anyone like the man who'd be crazy enough to climb up the fire escape stairs into one's condo. He'd take out his pick lock, knowing it may come in handy soon since he was slightly going to meet someone, but by breaking into their flat of course. He never even warned the person of his arrival, because he was obviously in a hurry. Just as he was in his thoughts, he heard the window seal click, signalling he was able to unlock it with his pick lock. Just as he'd open it wide, enough for him to go through, he'd realize the window was quite high up to the flat's floor level, so he careful stepped down, his front against the window as he'd slowly yet quietly step in. He'd close back the window, locking it for good measures.

Just as he was about to turn around he'd here the sound a of a Click, he was slightly familiar to.. It was a Gun click.

"T-turn around w-with your h-hands up, d-don-t do a-anything stupid.. o-or i-i'll shoot you-" The voice behind him would sound shaky, yet bold. The voice had the same familiar melodic voice The man would always hear. "I don't think that's a good idea, Jiminie." He'd slowly turn with his hands up to see the familiar mochi who had a serious face, but as he saw the familiar man before him his eyes were struck wide and also in relief. He'd quickly lower done his weapon as he'd go over to the man. "What are you doing here kookie?!" Jimin would ask the male Blackette now Jungkook in shock and disbelief. "Heh, sorry i scared you." The Blackette would chuckle, gaining a smack to the shoulder by the shorter male who'd pout at the Blackette, his cheeks puffing like the cute mochi he was to the world. The Blackette would just giggle with his signature bunny smile.

"Don't scare me like that again! I could have shot you!" Once the Blonde would put away the weapon he'd hug the Blackette who's clothes were drenched, the carpet they were both standing on was soggy-ed up by the other's dress shoes and dripping black leather coat. The Blackette would just chuckle in response at the worried mochi who'd show a angry pouting face at him. "Why are you even here? Why didn't you call me? And why come through my window?!" He'd bombard the Blackette with questions. "I need your help, Jimin.." The Blackette would trail off, he figured that he would ultimately promise the mochi to tell the mochi everything as soon as he had things done. "Help with what? Did something bad happen? Or.." The Mochi would trail off.