1

Ymir slowly trudged to class, late as usual. Since she was already late she figured she could get breakfast on the way. A plain bagel and a small coffee.

"Gah! I'm so sorry!" A small voice jumped back. Ymir felt the hot coffee on her white and blue baseball jersey. The smaller girl had frozen, staring at Ymir's apathetic face.

"I'm late and I have an essay due today and I-"The girl was pushed to the side as Ymir walked by, crushing her coffee cup in her hand and tossing it on the ground. She was past angry, she had a game today and her last "clean" jersey was soaked in coffee. Coach Ackerman would give her living hell today.

Historia tripped into class dropping her bag in the process.

"So, Miss Reiss decided to show up, what a wonderful surprise..."Mrs. Zoë helped Historia up crossed her arms.

"I'm so sorry, I missed the bus then I almost got hit by a car the-"Mrs. Zoë shushed her and sent her to her seat.

Slumped in the desk beside Historia's was Ymir. Oh no, that's the girl I ran into! Should I apologize or should I stay quiet? Historia tapped her foot impatiently as she thought of every situation that could happen with Ymir and herself.

"Ymir, what is the powerhouse of the cell?"Ymir was zoned out, staring at the encouraging posters on the wall. A crumpled up piece of paper hit Ymir in the back of the head, but before Ymir could grab it, Mrs. Zoë was reading it.

She looked over at a bald boy that had a torn sheet of paper on his desk.

"Connie and Ymir, see me after class." Mrs. Zoë said bitterly and returned to the lesson.

After class, Historia rushed to her locker and shoved half of a cookie into her mouth. The bell rang and she ran down a staircase, tripping on her own untied shoelace.

A small shriek could be heard from two floors above.

"Are you okay!?" A tall muscular blonde man helped her up.

"Today's just not my day..."She sighed and picked up her books, trying to ignore the shooting pain in her hand.

"I can carry your books for you, if you want." He grabbed her books from her anyways and helped her to her next room.

Ymir walked into the baseball field where all the other girls were practicing their pitches and passed the guys going inside.

"Late again Ymir?"Eren rolled his eyes at Ymir always being late. She stopped and walked over to the boy.

"Go fuck yourself, Yeager."She continued on her path.

"Seriously Ymir? Again?" Annie Leonhardt muttered from behind her as she slumped on the bench.

"Why are you always late?" Sasha asked quietly while putting on her jersey.

"Because fuck you guys." Ymir mumbled as Coach Ackerman walked out.

"I saw you harassing Eren." Mikasa said to Ymir.

"What are you gonna do? Fight me Mrs Yeager?"Ymir asked sarcastically.

Mikasa glared at Ymir. Ymir tried to focus on not losing her shit.Mikasa was the strongest girl there, then Annie, then Ymir and finally Sasha. As third she knew she wouldn't take on Mikasa.

"Where's Ackerman?" Sasha asked. The man in they were with wasn't Coach Ackerman, they were too tall.

"I'm Coach Zacharias, I'm filling in for Coach Ackerman." He smiled at us and pulled up his clip board.

"Since it says nothing about what you guys are doing today, you can...uh, practise your pitching with a partner."

They all exchanged looks and then partnered up. Mikasa and Annie were quick to choose each other. Sasha approached Ymir with a smile.

"Hey Ymir let's be partners!"

"No."

"Pleeeaaaassseee it'll be fun!"She pleaded until Ymir finally gave in.

"Fine!"She groaned and grabbed a baseball. Sasha ran to third base and caught the ball easily.

She ran and tossed, the ball cut through the air and hit Ymir right in the face.

"Oh my god!" Sasha sprinted over to the bent over Ymir. Blood was pouring from her nose. Ymir took her already bloody jersey off and held it to her nose.

Coach Zacharias helped her to the nurses office while Sasha stood there, feeling guiltier than when she ate three other people's pancakes in grade 4.

Historia felt the pain in her hand getting worse and worse.

"Mrs. Ral, may I go to the nurses office, my hand has been hurting horribly for a little while now..." She held her sore hand and bit her lip.

"Yes go ahead." Mrs. Ral replied and opened the door for Historia.

She walked down to the nurses office and saw a tall, tan girl with a terrible nose bleed waiting for a nurse herself. The nurse was on a "coffee break" The one she takes for three hours straight.

"Woah, what happened?" Historia asked the tall girl. She looked Historia up and down.

"I thought of you." She smirked as Historia blushed.

"You don't even know me..." Historia replied.

"Maybe we should get to know each other then, I'm Ymir." She winked at Historia and adjusted her jersey.

"I'm Historia." She smiled at Ymir and looked for a new cloth.

"Here." She pulled away the jersey from Ymir's nose and put the new cloth there.

"Tilt your head forwards." Ymir followed her instructions and the nose bleed soon stopped.

"Thanks, Historia. Why are you here?" She asked her as she wiped away the blood from her nose.

"I'm having a pretty crappy day..."She mumbled and sat down on a chair. Her legs swung back and forth as the pain in her hand got worse. She glanced down at her hand and poked it, causing a horrible pain to go shooting into her thumb.

"Is it your hand?" Ymir asked her. Historia looked up and bit her lip.

"Uh, yea I tripped on the stairs and my hand hit against the corner of one of the stairs."She sighed and slouched back.

"Can you move it?" Ymir bent down on one knee in front of Historia and looked at her hand. Historia tried but couldn't move her fingers or hand at all. She shook her head and swung her feet.

"Might be broken, probably just bruised, but you can still text right?"Ymir asked her. Historia was uncertain on how to answer the question, yes or no?

"I think so, why?" Ymir grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote quickly.She put the paper on Historia's lap and walked away quickly.

Historia read the paper. Ymir left her phone number...What a dork.