3

"So like, she like just, like she just left." Ymir took another sip of her beer and was sprawled out on the floor.

"Woah Ymir you, you gotta go... you gotta go get some." Eren laughed a little. Jean was sleeping on the couch with Eren laying on top of him.

"One sec." Ymir got up and stumbled to the bathroom. She fell down and puked in the toilet.

"Woo!"Ymir shouted and fell backwards onto the bathroom floor.

A faint "Woo!" came from the living room and Ymir smiled, drifting off into a long sleep.

Historia woke up to her alarm clock and checked her phone. Thirteen missed calls and 21 texts from Ymir.

"What?" She mumbled as she unlocked her phone. She read the texts from Ymir.

They were all just drunkenly written texts like: "hsj bbe" or "Wdju pjzzs"

Historia put her phone down and laid back for a few minutes

Historia got up and took a cold shower. Her father didn't allow warm showers, it costed too much to keep it warm. She stepped out and wrapped herself in a towel.

She whistled the tune to "All of me" by John Legend as she got dressed. She used concealer to cover the massive bruise on her cheek, hoping nothing would happen to her today

Historia grabbed her bag and walked down to her bus stop and waited patiently for the bus.

Ymir woke up at half past 9.

"Shit! Eren, Jean get the fuck out of my apartment!" Ymir shouted while putting clean jeans on. She ran into the kitchen and shoved a piece of bread into her mouth.

Ymir grabbed her keys and ran out the door, leaving Eren and Jean sleeping in the apartment.

She ran down the stairs while putting on her shirt and swallowing the bread.

Ymir flung the doors open and jumped into her car. She sped to the school and made it there by 9:45

Historia was in her biology class with Ms. Zoe. She tapped her pencil on her desk impatiently, waiting for Ymir. The classroom door burst open, there stood Ymir.

"Late again." Ms. Zoe sighed and gestured for her to take a seat. Ymir sat at the back of the class, beside Historia.

"Why are you so late and why do you smell like alcohol? Wait never mind that last question." Historia realized Ymir wasn't listening to her when she saw that Ymir was starring at the board.

Historia waited for class to end and then cornered Ymir.

"Hey! What are you-!?" Historia shushed her and started spewing questions. "Why are you late? Why do you smell like alcohol? Why isn't Jean or Eren here? You know alcohol is illegal for teenagers right!?"

Ymir sighed and stayed silent until Historia finished bombarding her with questions.

"Ymir!? Are you even listening!?" Historia shouted at her. Ymir sighed heavily and looked at the blonde shorty.

"You can't tell anyone, I've already gotten in shit for this..." Historia crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"What makes you think I won't? I barely know you and you haven't done anything for me!" Historia shouted and stomped away. Ymir sighed heavily and watched as the blonde girl ran off.

Historia turned a corner and bumped into Reiner.

"Oh- you okay!?"Reiner tried to help her up but Historia just waved him off and got up.

She continued walking away and to her next class. It was math with Ms. Ral.

The blonde girl passed the principle Ackerman and sighed.

I have to, it's the right thing.

"Mr. Ackerman!" Levi turned to look at the small girl.

"I have uh a report I guess about another student" Levi raised an eyebrow and looked at her.

"It's... Ymir, she came to class uh mildly drunk.." Historia already was kicking herself for saying it.

Holy shit, I just ratted out Ymir! I'm an idiot! I'm so sorry, Ymir!

Levi paused and crossed his arms. "Go back to class, Historia." He ordered and continued walking.

I have to find her and tell her! No I can't, she might hurt me for ratting! I just need to stay quiet and not tell anyone!

Historia rushed to Ms. Ral's math class and prepared for the incoming shit storm that was going to come from Ymir.