5

Historia paced back and forth in the girls bathroom, eventually stopping to look in the mirror.

What have I done.... She's gonna get suspended!

With almost perfect timing, over the P.A. System they called Ymir down to the principals office.

Historia could feel her stomach sink and her face go white. It's not like she could skip class just to make sure Ymir would kick her ass... But right now it doesn't seem like a bad option.

The cold water felt refreshing against her face. She needed it to try and relax a bit. It was almost time for her next class and Historia knew she'd see Ymir.

Maybe Ymir doesn't know it was me, maybe she thinks it was Jean or Eren...!

With a deep breathe, she left the bathroom. Her locker was all the way on the third floor, so there was more of a chance to see her.

I'm a good actress, I can act like I'm not guilty. She repeated to herself over and over.

As she turned the corner in the hall of her locker, there she was. Ymir.

Historia immediately felt her face drop and go white. Ymir did not look happy (but did she ever?). It was like she could stare right through the blonde girl.

"Hey, Ackerman's been giving me more dirty looks than usual, you know what's up?" Ymir didn't seem to know, or hear her name called down to the office.

"No clue, you got called down to the office though, seems serious." Historia bit her lip and looked up at Ymir nervously.

"Probably gonna slap me with truancy again and give me detention... Fuckin' morons." Ymir muttered looking around, like she was making sure nobody heard her curse.

"I uh, I gotta get to class, so uh, text me later maybe?" Historia twirled her blonde hair nervously, watching Ymir like a hawk. Every slight move made her nervous.

"'Kay dude, catch you later." Ymir called back, already on her way downstairs.

-

It was tedious. Every other day they smacked her with detention. Not like they actually did anything to make Ymir wanna stop skipping. And she was content with her 50s and 60s in her classes.

"Ymir Fritz please come to the office, Ymir Fritz come to the office."

God. School is fucking stupid.

Nobody actually cares about her showing up, just about their statistics and percentage of students who are - as they put it - academically superior.

Even a backroad, drug infested school thinks it's perfect.

Whatever.

Ymir walked up to the desk and waited for the secretary. They were never kind to her. Probably cause she gave them attitude once last year and they lost their minds...

"Ymir, go see Mr. Smith. He's in his office," one of the ladies finally said, not even bothering to look up at her.

Ymir sighed loudly, making it known her annoyance. The door to Smith's office was closed, so she knocked - she's still got some manners.

"Come in."

As she opened the door, she was greeted with stern glares from both Mr. Smith and surprise, surprise, Mr. Ackerman.

"Truancy again?" She plopped down in one of the chairs in front of his desk, "just gimme the detention slip and I'll go."

"Actually Ymir, it's more than just truancy this time." Mr Smith looked at her unlike he'd looked at her before. It was cold and almost deathly. She'd expect that from Ackerman but never Smith...

A brief silence took over the room, the tension was so thick you couldn't cut it with a knife.

Ackerman finally spoke.

"I was informed by someone that you not only skipped school to get drunk, you also came to my class intoxicated."

Ymir's blood ran cold. Who told him. She asked over and over, quickly going through the possibilities. It wasn't the first time she came to school drunk, she did it a few times before but now... Who ratted.

Jean and Eren wouldn't, they were piss drunk too... Maybe it was Reiner or Bertolt, they were always dicks to me. Historia? No, she's too sweet to do anything like that.

"We can press charges at this point, we could've pressed charges a long time ago," Ackerman started to go off, he was visibly more angry than usual. A lot more angry.

"We want you to come to counselling sessions in both the school and attend A.A. Meetings for two months. You don't understand how much trouble your in."

Ymir held back the urge to punch both of them in their chiseled faces, he'll she didn't even roll her eyes.

"Is that all?"

"You're attending two months of after school detention for arriving to my class intoxicated, starting tonight," Ackerman added, crossing his arms at her.

The room got quiet again as Mr. Smith began writing out something on pink slips of paper.

"Next time, we will not hesitate to press charges." Smith handed her the three notes and shooed her out of the room.

Ymir closed the door behind her and left the office. Almost out of nowhere, she felt a pit in her stomach grow. Not fear... Anger, hatred...

Someone is gonna pay for ratting.

A/N: hey look who finally updated after like two years!!!! It shows if you guys keep yelling I'll finally listen lmao, life gets busy. Anyways since its been so long I can't remember what direction I wanted the story to take, nor the roles of the teachers and I'm too lazy to actually read my own story haha. Any ideas or suggestions can go in the comments and I 100% will credit you for helping me. Thanks for reading!!