2

Historia fiddled with the paper in her hands during class. Ymir was smooth, really smooth.

The bell rang and Historia rushed out to catch her bus. She looked down at the number once again and shoved it into her bag.

She pulled out her iPhone and put her headphones in. Most of the songs she had were by My Chemical Romance, The Offspring, Imagine Dragons and Coldplay. After scrolling up and down a few times, she settled on You're Gonna Go Far, Kid by The Offspring.

She mumbled the lyrics under her breath and tapped her foot impatiently, waiting to get off.

The bus soon pulled onto Sina avenue and stopped, letting a few people off.

As soon as she got home she texted Ymir.

"Hey, It's the girl that stopped your nosebleed, Historia :3"

A few seconds later Ymir responded.

"Oh hi historia wanna hang"

She smiled at Ymir's poor punctuation and quickly texted her back.

"Sure, where at?"

"Idk where u wanna go?"

"Where do you live? I could come over"

Historia plopped down on her bed and waited for a reply. A few minutes passed and there was still no response.

"Sorry i was eating how about we go to your place"

"Sure I live on Sina Avenue"

"Kk stand outside or something so I know where to go"

"Okay"

Ten minutes passed and Ymir wasn't there. Historia was sitting on the porch looking around at her surroundings. Ymir's car is just stalling or something... She tried to convince herself.

Ymir swerved into the driveway and honked twice.

"Hey! Princess!" Ymir shouted from inside the car. Historia walked over to the passenger side and climbed in.

"Where to, m'lady?" Ymir asked as she pulled out of the driveway.

"Coffee?"Historia asked her. She wasn't very hungry, nor thirsty, she just wanted to talk.

Ymir nodded and focused on the road, sneaking a glance at Historia every few minutes.

They pulled into a café and walked in.

"I'll have a vanilla bean latte." Ymir said as she came up to the counter.

"What do you want?"She asked Historia.

"Ah..uh...What you're having I guess..." She replied with a small smile.

Ymir plopped down in a seat with their drinks, handing one to Historia.

"So tell me about yourself." Ymir was slouched down in her chair, waiting for Historia.

Historia politely sat down and replied."Like what?"

Ymir sat up and rested her elbows on the table."Like your hobbies."

She rested her head in her hands, looking at Ymir."I like to draw, uh...I like to write too."

Ymir nodded and took a sip of her drink.

"So what do you like to do?" She asked Ymir.

Ymir looked up and put her drink down. "I like to play sports."

"What sports?"

"Football, soccer and baseball."

Ymir finished her drink and tossed it from her seat to the trash can.

"Ymir!" Historia scolded, "What if it missed!?"

Ymir shrugged and flashed a small smile at her.

Historia checked her phone for the time. 4:37. "Shit I have to go!" She stood up and ran off. Ymir went after her into the parking lot.

"Y'know I can drive you!" Ymir shouted, standing beside her car. Historia kept running and soon went out of Ymir's line of sight.

"What a great date."Ymir rolled her eyes and got into her car.

Historia rushed into her house, her father standing in the doorway.

"Where were you?"He demanded, stepping towards Historia.

"I'm sorry, Father. I went out with a friend." She looked down and put her hands behind her back.

"Look at me."He told her. She looked up and he slapped her across the face, leaving a red handprint on her cheek. She held her cheek in pain, holding back tears.

He shoved her to the wall and slapped her again. "Go to your room." He demanded.

Historia hurried up the stairs to her room, gently shutting the door behind her. She curled up into her blankets and started crying.

Ymir walked into her apartment and ordered a pizza. Her neighbours were supposed to come over tonight, Jean and Eren.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Hey! Eren, Jean!" She smiled and hugged them.

"How's it going Ymir?" Jean asked.

"Pretty good, Historia walked out on the date though." She replied, mumbling the last part.

"Hey it's okay, she probably needed to be home for supper or something." Eren put a comforting hand on Ymir's shoulder.

"Yea! Probably." Ymir smiled.

Jean and Eren walked in and sat down. Jean put his arm around Eren and kissed his forehead as Ymir answered the door, getting the pizza.

"You should invite Historia." Jean suggested.

Ymir whipped out her phone and texted Historia.

"Hey princess, wanna come over for pizza?"

Ymir waited for a response until the pizza smell started to get to her.

"She isn't coming?" Eren asked.

"She isn't responding." Ymir answered.

"That's shitty..."Jean mumbled.

Ymir went into the kitchen and brought out a case of beer.

"Let's do it."