Prologue

Kaeya POV

"Another boring patrol. Hah..... I should have just let Amber do this."

I look around and see nothing supcious or any Hillicurls camp. It's really boring especially when it's night. It's make me remember of the past.

"Hah....." I sigh again. I was just about to leave when I heard something splash in a lake not far from where I'm standing. I quickly go there and see a male with Dark turquoise and dark grey eyes. His body has some big scar on it. He have a great sick pack. Wait... What I'm thinking!

The male notice my presence. He look at me straight to the eyes and that make my heart beating so fast.

"Who are you?" His voice are so deep and it make my heart fluttering with butterfly! I can feel my face turning red.

"Ehem... " I make a fake cough and take a deep breath before I reply.

"I'm Kaeya Alberich, Calvary Captain of the Knights of Favonius. May I know who you are?" I said with calm tone.

The male look at me and then look away. He get out from the lake and Oh Archon! He has a perfect body!

I only stay at my place, watching him wearing his clothes and lastly a cape. He then look at me again.

" Bring me to the nearest city. Since you're a knight, I supposed you know your duty to help people."

I smile. " Yes, but that's only to my people not to stranger." As much as I love his body and his voice, I need to protect my home.

The male didn't said anything but he look away leaving me alone.

"Hah.... Looks like my chance to hook up with him are gone..." I sigh.
___________________

The next day, I walk to Angel Share to brag this to my older bro- no, to annoy Master Diluc but to my surprise, the same male is sitting on my favorite spot and not only that he and Master Diluc is glaring daggers to each other!
(I mean, a glare)

"Woah! What an amusing sight to see! Charles! Give me 3 bottles of Dandelion wines!" I order and sit not far from the counter.

Charles who heard my order nod. Diluc and the male is still glaring to each other.

"I've never see you here before. May I know who you are?" Diluc ask with politeness but I know he didn't mean it.

The male stare at Diluc and then look away. I feel want to laugh when I see Diluc become more furious with his actions. He look at me and that catch me off guard. I act like I always do. I smile at him and wave my hand while saying thank you to Charles who is just done delivering my order.

Diluc see him looking at me. He frown and I seriously want to laugh. I have never seen he make those expression unless it's me and Venti make him piss off.

The male wake up from his seat and sit at my table. I'm speechless because he's really handsome! I want to touch that face so badly!

"I'm sorry to leave you alone last night. I'm not very familiar in here especially to that chilli head." He start the conversation while scratch his neck with his right hand.

Oh Archon! His muscles! Wait, Kaeya Focus! He's trying to make up with you!

"Ahhhaaahh... No worry. You're not the only one who is getting those glare from him always." I smile with my beautiful smile I have. I want to compete his handsomeness!

He look at me. "Veran." I flinch. I look at him not understanding. "Pardon?" He smile and Oh Barbatos! Only you can save my heart from his smile!

"My name is Veran Lesley. I'm an outlander."

Oh... An outlan- wait! OUTLANDER?!!! I need to bring him to headquarter to report to Jean!

"Oh? You're not an another storm are you? Or are you here to save someone?" I look at him while use my right hand to rest my chin. As much as I want to flirt, mondstat safety is my top priority.

"Storm? Did something happen? And no, I'm not here for trouble. I need to collect as much energy as I could so I could teleport back home. The way you're talking, it's look like someone like me have arrived here before." His last words make my hard because his voice sounds so deep and scary!

I chuckle. "Yes and unfortunately, they are not here."

Veran didn't said anything back. He take the bottle and start drinking.

"Ohh?" I join him drink while ignoring Diluc glare. "If you won't mind. Would you like to follow me? I won't take no as the answer."

Veran nod but continue to drink. I see him biting his lips and I know, he's hungry. I always does that when I was still a toddler. I smile seeing at his action.

I touch his hands. "Want to eat outside? Don't worry my treat! In exchange, u will follow me."
____________&&

I know I said this is prologue but.... I don't think this is prologue.

This is prologue part one.