prologue part 2

3 months have passed since Veran stay there. He lived at inn and do Commission to get money. Everyone in the city welcome him with a smile.

Kaeya always help him but he have a huge crush to him. He always ask Diluc if he have any information about Veran but as always Diluc doesn't.

Everyone in the city know how much Diluc hate Veran. Diluc will always bring his claymore to tarvern to prevent Veran to step inside Angel share.Kaeya will always argues to Diluc with it.

Sometimes, Kaeya will bring Veran to Diona's work place. To Kaeya's surprise, Veran has a very high alcohol tolerance. He can even drink over 6 barrels of Dandelion wines.

Kaeya always spend his time to Veran but with this sudden changing, people around him feel upset and jealous to Veran.

The main people who hate Veran is.
1. Klee
2. Diluc.
3. Bennett.
4. Dainslief
5. The elders
6. Kaeya's fan club

Will Veran and Kaeya got together in the very end? Or will Veran leave?
(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ heheheh..  even if they got together, Veran need to leave.

Amber and Jean is Veran's Best friend and the one who will stop everyone who is trying to hurt him and get in the couple's way. (Kaeya and Veran)
________________

In the future time, the traveller and his companion come back after done dealing Liyue business. As he step inside the city, he and Veran lock their eyes at each other.

"Why are you still alive?" Both of them disappeared from the city but a sound of sword hitting each other in the sky make everyone in the city to look up.

Yes, the 2 outlander is fighting each other with eyes showing how much they want to kill the other.

Paimon who is floating not far from them trembling in fears. "Traveller!"

Kaeya and Amber who just get out from headquarter heard the loud sound. As they look up, they were surprised seeing the honorary knight and their Friend are fighting with each other.

"What the-"

A strong wind come to the 2 outlander in the sky. Venti who is in Barbatos form stand between them while using his Wind to stop the 2 from fighting each other.

"I would like for both of you to stop now. My children is watching and I don't want them to get hurt with both of your stupid fight." Venti's eyes glowing while giving a warn to them.
_______________________

A few weeks pass by, the 2 outlander still hasn't make up nor wanting to meet each other.

This make all people in the city feel curious with their relationship. Why do they hate each other? Why and how do they know each other? Why do their relationship bond are really bad? Is this something common between outlander? Or ARE THEY A PAST LOVER WHO DESPISE ANOTHER?
______________

Okay, done doing the prologue.
As you can see, the story will be a little complicated especially with traveller part.

This is just the beginning. After the reason why Aether and Veran got reveal, I will make a new plot about Veran past.

I will add a little glimpse of Veran's memory about his past.

That's all. I will start update this story once my another story reach the real plot.

The Zhongli x Aether one.
(*❛‿❛)→