Chapter 01

Veran Lesley, a male who survived from the disaster of the #34_5 world alone. He survived without anyone by his side but with an ancient power that he got from his late companion.

"Hah.... It's finally come to the end."

He sigh as he watch his world getting destroy by the mutans and aliens that come to the world to steal any humans source.

Currently, he's in a jet space. He's in a room that fill with any needs like an apartment. A big window show him the outside of the jet space, its also the same window where he see his world meet their end.

"Greetings, Veran Lesley. The only survivor and the winner. Please follow me to grant your reward and take another mission from General Caisis."

A woman with two braided hair visit him in the room. Her hair is black but at the of her hair fade to white. Her face shown no emotions nor her eyes show any light.

"Yes... Lead the way."

The 2 of them walk out of his room and walk to who knows where. Along the way, Veran didn't speak anything even after the woman try to make a conversation with him. The woman eventually stop talking when Veran look away staring at the big transparent glass and through it he can see his world collapsing.

"We arrive."

They both stop infront of a big door. 2 knight that is guarding the door stare at them but then one of them open the door letting the 2 get in inside the room.

"WELCOME SURVIVOR!"

A loud voice greet them with a clapping hand's sounds. One of them
Know who the voice praising to. Veran didn't said anything but bow with politeness.

"You may look up now. Dina, please bring the gift here. I'll take care of him alone."

The woman or named Dina bow politely. "Yes, my Lord." She then take a few back step and get out from the room.

Veran remain silent in his place. He didn't said anything nor make any move.

"Ahahahahahh!!! Don't be so cautious! You're free as wind now. Come and take a seat!"

Slowly, out of nowhere a set of table appear in the room. Although its dark and the owner of the voice remain unknown. Veran also didn't feel his presence but he know the person is standing somewhere in the same room with him. He make a step towards the chair and sit on it.

"Forgive me for the late introduction."

A male suddenly appear but he's shining brightly and thanks to his shine, Veran could see everything in the room.

"I'm Caisis. The Lord of this Galaxy. I'm sure you're wondering why I destroy your world. Or should I said Earth?"

Veran didn't said any words but stare at the said male who is taking a seat infront of him. Caisis smile.

"Not a talker, huh?"

Caisis raise his right hand and a video of the day where his world got attack by the said Mutans and aliens show up. He smile after seeing Veran expression. He chuckle.

"Are you mad?" A dark grin paint on his face.

Veran grip tight his fist and bit the bottom of his lips trying to control his rage and remain calm. He do realize the person infront of him is much stronger than himself. He glare at Caisi.

Caisis laugh seeing his actions. "So cute.... Hah.. I wonder what will you do if I provoke you more than this?" Caisis climb up the table and crawl to Veran who is still glaring at him.

Caisi touch his face and give him a kiss on the cheek but then he whisper something to Veran making Veran's eyes widened in surprised. Caisis then withdraw his face and hand but eyes lock at Veran, who is staring at him with a dark gaze.