Chapter 4

I looked up and saw Brooke standing there with a disgusted look on her face as she glared at me. I rolled my eyes and stood up; well, I TRIED to stand up until she pushed me back down.

"Watch where you're going, Bows. What the hell are you even doing here? Are you lost?" Brooke spat at me through gritted teeth.

"No, I'm not lost. Now why don't you get out of my way" I shot back while finally gaining my composer and lifting myself up on my own feet.

"No. No I won't get out of your way because you shouldn't even be here in the first place. What did you do, bribe your way into the system?"

"This may be hard for you to believe, Brooke, but some people don't need to brag about their grades and accomplishments."

"That has nothing to do with you being here, Bows."

"Okay 'Einstein' let me break it down for you: I. Am. Highly. Intelligent. That's how I got accepted here."

"Damn Bows, I never expected that from you" she stated with a smirk. "At least now we know who the dumbest one here is" she said then evilly chuckled.

"Bite me" I spat at her.

"You wish. C'mon guys" she said to her little pack of followers. "See ya later, brat."

"In your dreams Einstein." I would've called her something else but I'm not big on directing profanity at others.

The group of Einsteins shuffled away while I made my way to Ally and Normani's dorm wearing a slight frown. I turned around to see the others with shocked looks on their faces.

"Mila, what the hell was that?" Dinah asked.

"That was Brooke. She was the school bully at Miami High, and fortunately we crossed paths many, many times" I said with a ton of sarcasm. I finally shook the frown off of my face. "It doesn't matter though. Can we eat now?" I asked with a big grin.

"Amen to that sister!" Troy exclaimed. We all then filed into the room and chowed down into the pizza.

We all hung out for a couple hours. We learned more about each other, made fun of everyone, especially Troy and Ally since they were blatantly flirting and we talked about what will happen this summer.

"I hope I meet someone" Normani whined.

"Mani, you met me!" Dinah exclaimed with a wide grin.

"No, I meant I hope I meet someone to have hot make out sessions with."

"Who says you can't do that with me?" Dinah asks feigning hurt.

"Alright. Meet me behind the cafeteria 10 minutes before breakfast" Normani proposed.

"Okie dokie, see ya then."

"Or you can just do it now?" Troy suggested.

Ally hit his arm while we all laughed at him.

"Ouch Ally! I was only kidding" Troy exclaimed.

"Sure you were. You need Jesus" Ally said causing us all to laugh at the interaction.

"You two are so cute" Dinah stated, making both Ally and Troy blush.

"Agreed" Normani interjected. "You know what else would be really cute?" She asked with a smirk.

"What?" We all said in unison.

"Mila finally kissing someone" she threw a bigger smirk my way.

My eyes widened at her statement and my jaw dropped. I was not expecting that at all. Didn't we already talk about this?!

"I-uh..um no, I-" I stuttered as my face started hearing up.