Anne's life

It's been 10 years, 10 years since she left Amphibia, 10 years since she last saw the Plantars. Anne misses them so much that she's been looking for another way to go to Amphibia without using the music box. She still believes there's another way, after all Hoppop said family always find each other. There's got to be another way right?

Anne was sitting in her bed. Her room was messy, there were books stack up beside her and some papers scattered on the floor. She was typing in her laptop, searching about different universes, opening portals and more. Anne laid down and she closed her eyes, she was tired. She's been doing this for years now and yet there's still nothing. Everything she searched for, has a different result she was looking for.

She already figured out how to open a portal with the help of Terry. The only problem is that she needs a lot of power, enough to open a large portal, that Anne can fit through. It's been years, yet she couldn't figure out how can she get enough power.

Anne opened her eyes she looked up at the ceiling. How am I supposed to do this, I've been doing this for so long and I'm not even making a progress Anne thought, she was frustrated, she didn't know what to do. She felt hopeless, maybe it really is hopeless.

She sat up, she looked to her left and to her right. She was searching for her phone. Anne can still remember that she gave her old phone to Sprig, she thought that Sprig take good care of it. She taught Sprig how to use a phone when they were in her world.

She found her phone in the chair. She tried to reach it, after knowing that she can't reach it, she stood up and grab her phone. She sat on her bed and opened her phone. She look at the time and realize she was almost late at her job.

Anne's job is a herpetologist, she studies reptiles and amphibians. She mostly studies amphibian. Choosing this as her job just felt right to her, she could study amphibians and it reminds her friends in Amphibia. She also explains about amphibians to people. She was happy to know that there are some people that is also interested in amphibians.

There was a pink frog, the first time she saw it, it reminded her about Sprig. She named the pink frog after Sprig. She always looks at it or sometimes talks to it, like she was actually talking to Sprig. Anne misses Sprig and she wanted the portal to work. She does not only miss Sprig but also everyone else in Amphibia.

Sasha visits Anne sometimes after she finishes her job. After they left Amphibia, they were like seperated. Marcy left, they had new friends or friend group and they barely talk to each other but they still kept in touch.

Anne change her clothes into a green T-shirt which is her uniform. She wore her ID and she tied her hair using a hair tie with leaves as a design. She also wore her white socks.

She went downstair, as she was walking she could smell the food.

"Hey Anne, here's your lunch," Mrs. Boonchuy said as usual she gave a paper bag with food inside, which Anne took and said, "Thanks mom," as she walked to the front door, she wore her boots and opened the door to go outside.

After a while Anne arrived at the place she was working, she stood in front of it and pushed the door open to go inside.

There were many people, some children and some adults. They were looking at the aquatic creatures that was in the fish tank. Anne could see that some of them were fascinated by the aquatic creatures they see and some were happy.

Anne walked towards the frog section. There's a sign above that says "The wonderful world of frogs". She could see the pink frog from a far. She walked towards it and said "Hey Sprig," She tried her best to sound cheerful but it still sounded sad. She really wished she could actually say that to Sprig.

She was there for hours, explaining people about frogs. There were adults and children listening to her. Some of the children seemed interested and that made Anne happy.

She was holding the pink frog and she told them about why it was named Sprig after someone asked what was its name.

After she finished explaining, the people left and said their goodbyes to Anne.

Anne put the pink frog back to where it was and pet it before closing it's glass case. She turned around and saw Marcy waving and Sasha standing next to Marcy. Both of them holding gifts. She was happy, a few tears started forming in her eyes. She was really happy to see them again, especially Marcy. She haven't seen Marcy in a very long time.

She walk towards them and hug them both. They exited the frog section and walked outside to finally catch up to each other.

Finally I finished the first chapter, I hope you enjoyed it. This is my second story and I'm still practicing. Before I end this chapter I need to say a few things first.

Before I end this chapter I want to say a few things first
There will be a few characters that is not from the actual show.
This story contains Marcanne but they won't be together, sorry.
Updates my take a while because I have another story that I need to update and two other books.
That's all I hope you liked the first chapter