Hanging out with Sasha and Marcy

"I can't believe we're together after all this years!" Sasha said happily, a smile formed on her face as she hugged both Anne and Marcy.

Anne also felt happy to be with her two best friends. It's true they haven't hang out together, the three of them, in a very long time.

"Me too," Marcy said also happy, she was smiling.

Anne thought about her friends in Amphibia and it made her sad. Why did she have to think about Amphibia? She tried her best to ignore thoughts about Amphibia and try to have fun.

Anne notice Marcy looking at her. Anne saw that she seem worried, maybe she had saw her being sad. Anne smiled at Marcy but it wasn't the smile that she made when she was happy. Marcy seem to be still worried.
"Anne what's wrong? You don't look so happy," Marcy asked, looking at her.

Anne sighed, she didn't want to tell Marcy or Sasha but they would keep asking her if she didn't. She thought, choosing the right words to say.

"It's just that today I'm turning 23 and that means we've been gone in Amphibia for 10 years, it's just been so long" Anne explained with sadness in her words. She really wished, she could spend some time with her friends but she was still happy that her two best friends are with her to celebrate her birthday.

"We know, your not the only one that misses someone in Amphibia," Sasha said pointed out "I also miss Grime but there's no other way to go to Amphibia," Sasha's face turned sad, after she said that. Anne felt bad talking about Amphibia.

"Oh come on don't be so down, it's Anne's birthday! We shouldn't think these stuff, we should have fun," Marcy said to make everyone feel a little better. It's actually true, it's Anne's birthday they should be doing something fun. Anne smiled at what Marcy said.

"Then what are we waiting for let's go," Sasha said, she hold both Anne and Marcy's wrist and started dragging them somewhere.

"Where are we going?" Anne asked, she was confused. Why would Sasha just dragged her somewhere, well she shouldn't be surprised since Sasha had done this many times.

"You'll see," Sasha replied. Anne wasn't surprised, that's what Sasha always said when she asks. But it's always not a bad place, so she shouldn't be worried. But still this made Anne wondered where they could be going.

The three girls were running, the two are being dragged by the other. Anne was looking at her surrounding she had thought about many places where they could be going and Anne hadn't thought that it would be a cafe. They  standing outside the cafe. The cafe just opened recently and a lot of people had come.

"I heard they sell coffee that really taste good" Sasha said, explaining why did she chose to go to a cafe. She push the door open, she whent inside first. The two other girls followed her inside.

They went to the counter and saw there were other people waiting. They went behind the last person and waited. There were a few people in line. After a while they reach the counter.

"What would you want?" A boy asked, he looked young, he's probably just a teen.

The three girls looked up and check the menu, thinking what will they order.

"Maybe the cappuccino and French toast" Sasha said, while looking at the menu.

"I'll get expresso and pretzels" Marcy happily said, pointing at the menu.

"And mine is Iced coffee" Anne said, she tried to also pick a snack but she couldn't find any she wants.

The boy said the amount on what their going to pay.

Anne was just about to get some money in her wallet when Sasha stopped her. She was confused but she still tried and took some money out.

"I'll pay," Sasha said as she took out her wallet and get the money. Anne didn't want Sasha to pay, so she still had the money in her hands. She was about to give the money to the boy when Sasha quickly gave the money.