Moving

The rest of the gang then woke up, and ate some breakfast. While they were eating, Baby was making a smirking face at Ballora.

"What?"

"So, how was sleeping with Mr.Lovebear been, huh~?"

Ballora made a small blush, and gave Baby a serious blank face.

"Stop it, ok. I just slept in his bed with him. No big deal."

"Oh yeah, sure. But, what about the other thing?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, just me getting up to use the restroom, and I maybe, saw you dancing for him."

Ballora then had her face all red.

"H-H-He asked me to dance for him!"

"And, I saw your reaction when he kissed your hand."

"Shut up already! Just shup up!"

"Face it, Ballora. You're falling in love with Freddy."

"I CAN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH A GUY I LITERALLY JUST MET LAST NIGHT!!!"

"You know Ballora, they say true love exsists. Maybe that's what's happening to you now. You met your true love, and you're not accepting it." Fay said.

"This is not a fairytail, Fay!"

"Well, that doesn't change the fact that Freddy is your true love."

"Look! Let's stop talking about this. I'm not in the mood for it."

"Aww, what's the matter? Sad you woke up in an empty bed instead of your man's arms?" Baby teased.

Ballora then slammed her hands on the table, and gave everyone a death stare. Everyone got a bit scared, and continued eating. While eating, Ballora's imagination went off on it's own, and she started to imagine her and Freddy dancing together. And not to some pop, cheerful songs, no. To slow, romantic songs. In her mind, she was imagining her and Freddy holding each other, slowly swaying to the rythem of the song. She had her eyes closed the whole time imagining it with a smile. Baby was watching her, and snirked at the idea at what she was thinking of. After a while, Freddy got done with his work, and they all decided to go to the new house. They got in the vehicles, and followed Freddy to the house. Once they arrived, they took a minute to look outside of the house. They absolutly loved it. Ennard then opened up the moving truck, and they all started to grab the boxes and put them into the house. Freddy decided to help them, even though they said he doesn't have to. Even though it didn't look like alot to unload, it still felt like alot to them. After a while, Ballora was taking up the last two boxes up to her new room. While she was walking up the steps, she felt as she was losing her balance. The boxes were getting heavy for her. She felt as she was about to fall backwards on the stairs. She was about to grab onto something, but the boxes were in the way. She was about to fall down, until she felt someone grab onto her. She looked behind her, and saw that it was Freddy. And her cheeks started to turn pink.

"Woah, you better be careful there, Ballora."

"Heh, s-sorry. Just been a tired few hours. Probably just a bit dizzy."

"Oh, well here."

Freddy then handed her a water bottle that he was holding. She took it, and took a big drink from it.

"Thanks Freddy."

"No problem. Here, let me help you with these."

"It's ok, I got it."

"And your definition of 'I got it', is almost falling down the stairs. I insist."

"Alright."

Freddy then picked up the boxes, and carried them to Ballora's room. He set them down, and decided open some boxes so Ballora can get her stuff out easier. As he opened one of them, he spotted a picture of what it looks to be Ballora in her teen years. He picked it up, and saw more clearly of Ballora as a teen, in a long purple dress, and her hair all curly. He loved how she looked in it.

"Ballora, when was this taken?"

She looked back at Freddy, and saw he was holding her old prom night picture. She was a bit nervous because Freddy found it.

"Well, it was taken on my prom night."

"Oh, must've been a great night for you."

"Eh. Not really?"

"Why?"

"Well, um, it didn't go the way I thought it would. When I got to the school, the guy I was going with, he....he told me he got another date. He said....I wasn't his type. I was a lone girl on prom night. No friends, no date, nothing."

Ballora had a single tear going down her face, remembering that night. Freddy walked over, and wiped off the tear with his thumb.

"I'm sorry I asked and made you remember."

"It's ok. You were curious. That's all."

Freddy looked at the picture again and smiled.

"You looked very beautiful that night."

"Thanks. But at the end, it was for nothing. Hours getting ready only to get my heart stepped on by a guy who thought I was pretty. But, that was my high school life."

"You know, if we went to the same school, I would've taken you out myself."

Ballora looked up at Freddy, and started to blush.

"W-W-What?!"

"If we went to the same school, I would've taken you out myself."

"F-F-F-Freddy, you don't have to-"

"Hey, if we went to the same school, and I saw you all alone there. I would've walked up to you, and ask if you want to dance. I would've liked to make you happy that night. Give you a night you would've never forget."

"W-Wow! Baby was right. You are a total sweetheart."

Ballora gasped at herself because she said that out loud. In front of Freddy. She turned red, and covered her face.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!! Did I just say that out loud?! I-I-I meant to think that in my head! Oh hod, what did I just do?!?!"

"Ballora, Ballora! It's ok. I find it sweet that you think of me that way. I'm glad to be on your good side."

"T-Thanks."

"Well, I think you guys have everything. I should go now, and let you guys unpack. I'll see all you later."

"B-B-Bye."

Freddy then walked out and went back home. It took the gang a few hours, but they put all the stuff away in each of the rooms. For the night, they decided just to order pizza because they were exhausted from the unpacking today. They were liking how the house now is. It's gonna take some getting used to, but they'll enjoy the house. After they ate, they went to their rooms. In Ballora's room, she thought about earlier with the embarrassing moment with Freddy.

"He....He wants to dance me. Wow. Just imagine it. Me, dancing with Freddy. I bet it would be amazing."

With that, she sighed all lovingly, and drifted off to sleep.