A Dance to Remember....Maybe

Ballora slowly opened her eyes as she was in a middle of a ballroom. It was slightly dark, and can only see a few people dancing together. She heard as the song was a slow dance song. It was giving her memories of her prom night. Which were not good memories at all. She looked down as she was wearing a long glittery purple dress. And she felt that she was wearing high heels. Ballora was so confused of why and how she got here. And why she was all dress up. She was trying to leave, but for reason she couldn't leave. Like something was making her stay in the little area around the people. She then felt someone tap her on the shoulder from behind. She turned around, and she couldn't believe her eyes. It was Freddy, all dress up in a fancy tuxedo. And he was holdung up a rose as well. Ballora's face was quickly turning red by the sight of him in front of her.

"You look very beautiful tonight, love."

"L-L-L-Love?"

"Yes. *chuckles* That reactions reminds me when I first asked you out."

"A-A-Asked me out?!"

"Don't be silly, Ballora. May I have this dance, Mrs.Fazbear?"

'M-M-MRS.FAZBEAR!?!?'

"U-U-Uuuhhh. Y-Yes, you may."

She took Freddy's held out hand, and they started to dance to the rythem of the slow music. Ballora was so confused of what was happening. But, the way she was dancing with Freddy, anf mood that was set in the ballroom now, she didn't care anymore. She started to love this. Maybe she did forget everything. Maybe this is her life. Her happy, perfect life. With a perfect man. She then got closer to Freddy, now with their bodies leaving no space between them. She hand her hand on her chest, and still jding Freddy's hand on the other. She also had her eyes closed, with a smile as she and Freddy were swaying to the music. Her heart was beating fast. She couldn't remember a time when she was this happy.

"*chuckles* This reminds me of our wedding day."

"Our....Our wedding day?"

"Yeah. We were just like this. Dancing together in the middle of the room. Just enoying each other. That's a day I'll never forget. You were so beautiful that day."

"I...I can basically say the same thing to you. You were so handsome that day. Just like tonight."

Ballora knew she had to lie. She can't remember a thing. But, she can't deny the feelings inside her now. Feelings she felt like she kept denying for a while. Freddy then made them dance a bit more. Ballora was shocked of how well he was dancing.

"Freddy, how are you this good?"

"*chuckles* Did you forget or you just wanna make me say it again."

"Ummm. Heh. You know me too well."

"Well, it was when I was little. My mom signed me up for dance lessons. Even though I didn't want to take them. But, I guess it paid off at the end. Dancing here with my beautiful wife is the best."

"Freddy-"

She didn't finish what she was gonna say as she was amazed by what Freddy said. Instead, they continued to keep dancing. She were having the time of either lives. Ballora was loving every second of it. At the end of the song, Freddy quickly dipped Ballora down. Ballora's face was now turning red by what Freddy was doing.

"I love you, Ballora. I love you so much. My feelings for you will never change."

At this point, Ballora for sure know that her heart was ripped out of her chest now.

"I....I.....I......I love you too, Freddy. I loved you since the first day we met."

"*chuckles* I know. I remember you told me that on our first date."

Ballora then reached her hand up her to Freddy's cheek, as both of them slowlu started to lean into each other. Slowly, slowly, slowly. Ballora now felt Freddy's breath against her lips, so close to his.
Then, she finally kissed.......

.....Her pillow. She quickly woke up as she felt something in her mouth. She spit it out, and saw it was some of the stuff from outside of her pillow. She threw it away, and sat on her bed to try to remember what she dreamed. Then, she started to remember. Her face started to turn all red from it.

"I dreamt that I was married to Freddy!?!? A-A-And we were dancing!! A-A-A-And I told him that I loved him?!?!"

Ballora took a minute to catch to breath because was paniking from her dream. Took a few deep breathes, and gathered her thoughts.

"Do...Do I actually love Freddy? Am I actually in love with him? I mean, he is sweet. And kind, caring, so handsome, and- *gasp* ....I....I do love him. I-I'm in love with Freddy Fazbear! Oh god, not another crush. I-I'm not to sure if I can handle another heart break. Ok, let's just see how this plays out. If my feelings don't go away til saaaayyyy, next year, I'll tell him. Let's hope he'll actually like me back."

Ballora then just spent the day in her just tjinking about her dream, Freddy, and what her future will be like with him in it. And she believes it would be amazing.