Komodithrax

This is the Sequel of the Little Dinosaurs Girl. I don't know if any of you watched this series, but I recommend you should, so you could understand the story better. 

My Oc Voice Actors and Actresses:

Val Grady: Sloane Murray who play Baby Dory in Finding Dory

Quinn Kingbird: Tara Strong

Jay Archer: Wilmer Valderrama

Mike Jones: Elijah Wood 

Alex Winchester: Chloe Grace Moretz

Sofia Johnson: Keke Palmer

Jurassic World Characters:

Chris Pratt as Owen Grady, a Navy veteran and ethologist, and a Velociraptor expert and handler at Jurassic World.

Bryce Dallas Howard as Claire Dearing, the Jurassic World operations manager and aunt to Zach and Gray Mitchell.

Vincent D'Onofrio as Vic Hoskins, head of InGen's security operations, who wants to use the Velociraptors as military animals.

Ty Simpkins as Gray Mitchell, one of Claire's nephews and the younger brother of Zach.

Nick Robinson as Zach Mitchell, one of Claire's nephews and the older brother of Gray.

Omar Sy as Barry Sembène, Owen's assistant who helps care for the raptors.

BD Wong as Dr. Henry Wu, a geneticist who heads the team that created the dinosaurs for Jurassic World. He is revealed to have an alliance with Hoskins. Wong is the only actor in the film to reprise his role from any of the previous films.

Irrfan Khan as Simon Masrani, CEO of the Masrani Corporation and the owner of Jurassic World.

Jake Johnson as Lowery Cruthers, an employee in the park's control room.

Lauren Lapkus as Vivian Krill, an employee in the park's control room.

Brian Tee as Katashi Hamada, the leader of the ACU (Asset Containment Unit), a group of security guards installed on Isla Nublar.

Katie McGrath as Zara Young, Claire's personal assistant.

Judy Greer as Karen Mitchell, Claire's sister and mother of Zach and Gray.

Andy Buckley as Scott Mitchell, Karen's husband and father of Zach and Gray.

Enjoy!

At a deserted snowy island, with a volcano that has tropical forest inside. There was a Ski Resort on the snowy area and a Tropical resort on the jungle area. There were ferry docks and an airplane landing area. This island was owned by Simon Masrani. He got this idea from Quinn and Val and asked Wu to make prehistoric mammals and he agrees as long he doesn't act like a God. The land was separated. Herbivores are in the north and south of the island while Carnivores were on the east and west of the island. Val and Quinn were sent on a field trip there to watch the grand opening of the resorts with Monica the Microraptor. Snow the Mortiferous Raptor, Spinny the Spinoraptor, and Ingrid the Inostrancevia stayed behind because they have a lot of work to do as well as the others. 

Val and Quinn dressed up fancy clothes for the grand opening of the resort. Quinn wears a yellow long sleeve dress while Val wears a blue with long sleeve dress. Monica wears a brown bow on her head. They were in the tropical part of the resort as Simon came to stage, "It is with great pride that I present you the Jurassic Resort!" he said as he let Val and Quinn cut the golden ribbon.