Love Reunited

Hey guys, here's my next chapter. And the Godzilla or Zilla Jr is from the TriStar Pictures.

 And the Godzilla or Zilla Jr is from the TriStar Pictures

Ian Ziering as Dr. Niko "Nick" Tatopoulos 

Charity James as Dr. Elsie Chapman 

Malcolm Danare as Dr. Mendel Craven 

Rino Romano as Randy Hernandez 

Bridgette Bako as Monique Dupre

Tom Kenny as N.I.G.E.L.

It's been two months since Marco adopted Aggie. Aggie was now a new member in the D-Squad. Aggie is the tambourine player in the group and she stands next to Quinn. Aggie loves her new home and she loves to swim with Cymopoleia and Kaila. Kaila believed that Aggie is another hatchling of hers and she loved her. The girls would play with Kaila and Cymopoleia every day. Many tourists would ask if they can swim with Kaila and Cymopoleia. They were allowed as long as they don't cause trouble. The little kids would ride on Cymopoleia as she gives them a ride around the water. Many people take selfies with Kaila and Cymopoleia and they even took selfies with the D-Squad members.

Cymopoleia and Aggie are best of friends and Aggie would learn new things from Cymopoleia. Aquamarine would visit her hatchling to see if she is okay and would play with her and her new friends. Everyone was having a blast with their new friends. Then one day it was change when a group of scientists would discover Kaila and Cymopoleia stardom.

On a boat that has a monster face, a man with brown hair and blue eyes was leaning at the edge of the boat as he watched a giant mutated lizard swimming around. That mutant is no ordinary mutant. He is the king of monster known as Godzilla. The man's name is Niko Tatopoulos. He is the leader of the analysis team called HEAT. He and his team's job are to stop mutants from attacking any countries. He watched as Godzilla swims on the water.

Then Randy Hernandez rushed to him, "Nick! You won't believe this!" he said. Nick was confused until he and Randy went inside to see the other team members, Monique Dupre, Mendel Craven and Elsie Chapman. They were watching someone on TV and it reviled to be Audrey Timmonds and in the background were many people taking pictures of something.