05

Logan Jones

"Can you hold the camera still for once." I roll my eyes at her.

"Oh shut up." Lizzie holds her hand steady, filming Jay while he is skating down. After a few takes we finally had a good video without the camera shaking. I go through her hair with my hand to mess it up, which she absolutely hates everytime i do it.

She shoots me an agry glare, "Do you want to die Jones?" She uses my last name.

"Melrose!" Someone yells through the skatepark, we all turn to look at the person yelling. A little girl on someones back, gets set down strolling through the park running to Melrose. I look behind them and see Cali also on someones back, laughing at what i now assume is her little sister Annalise.

"Anna, what are you doing here?" Mel opens her arms for the little girl.

"Cali took me shopping." She grins from ear to ear. She looks a lot like her sister.

"And what are those rats doing here?" She points to the two guys, approaching us. Anna giggles softly and shoves Mel her shoulder. "That are Theo and Lucio, silly."

"Oh right i see now."

"They still look like rats to me." She mumbles hard enough for the guys to hear.

One of the guys comes closer and takes a seat next to her. "Hello to you too Mel." He rolls his eyes. "Sorry Theo, just spitting the facts out for the world to hear." She grins at him before hugging him.

Okay he's Theo, so i assume the guy who is carrying Cali on his back is called Lucio. I already know who i like the least. He's still running around with her making her laugh like crazy. Is he going to put her down or do i have to help him with that?

I shake my head slightly, trying to keep myself calm. Who the fuck are these guys to her?

Stop Logan.

None of your business.

He finally sets her on the ground, her hand goes through her hair, fixing it. They both walk over to us, "Hey everyone." She greets everyone. "Took you long enough of to get here." Lizzie hugs her.

"Yeah sorry, i took Anna shopping," She points to the most adorable 8 year old i've ever seen. "And then we ran into these idiots."

"Who are they?" Lizzie asks in a more exciting tone, oh yeah she likes one of them. I can already tell by the way she just asked that question so unpatiently, as if she was waiting to ask that since she saw them. I can see a grin grow on Cali her face, probably thinking the same as i.

"This one over here." She waves her arms around the one standing next to her, as if she is promoting her product on tv. "This is Lucio." She winks at Lizzie.

"And this one over here." Melrose jumps in pointing to the guy next to her. " This is Theo." I can practically see Lizzie undressing the poor guy with her eyes. He stands up bowing dramatically.

The rest of us introduced ourselves to them.

--------

The evening went okay, Theo and Lucio are also okay, we all get along pretty well.

"Oh Cali, before i forget to ask. Mel told us you followed photography in school, and we wanted to ask you if you wanted to take some shots for us?" Lizzie rambles.