The End.

It's been a month. And it's time for Isabelle to say goodbye. Everyone got to talk to her. Before it was Sammy, Gilinsky went to talk to her.

"Hi Isabelle."

"Hi Jack." She said in a weak voice.

"I read the letter you left me. You said that you would never stop loving me and I actually will never stop loving you. But you said it was time to move on. And when I did, I had Vanessa. And you don't know how happy that I had her. I'm gonna miss you, Isabelle. I'm gonna miss everything we had. The friendship and our relationship. Isabelle, I'm sorry that I bullied. I regret that so much. But I think for bullying you this where we are. We both are saying goodbye." Gilinsky starts crying harder. "Oh how much I hate this." Gilinsky says.

"Hey! I will be in a better place. With my parents, Blanca, my grandparents, etc. I will be with everyone I love and who loved me. And everything will be okay. Okay?" Isabelle says.

"Okay." Gilinsky says. With that Gilinsky gives Isabelle a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodbye." Gilinsky says.

"Goodbye." Isabelle says. Now it was Sammy's turn.

"Hey." Sammy says. Sammy holds Isabelle cheek. "I have loved you for 62 years. And those years have been the best damn years of my life. We have 6 kids and 25 nephews and nieces. And they are gonna miss you so much. And I'm gonna miss you the most. You have no idea how much you mean to me. We grew old together. Done things we've always wanted to. And we did them. And I'm so happy we did them before this ends. Ugh. This reminds me of when you got ran over. But this time it's worst. I actually have to say goodbye. I don't my wanna let you go. You are my world, my everything, my life, my best friend, my wife, and my lover forever." Sammy starts to cry hard. "I love you so much, Isabelle Maya. Forever and Always."

"I love you so much too, Samuel Howard Wilkinson. Forever and Always."

"Goodbye Isabelle."

"Goodbye Samuel." With that goodbye to Isabelle. Sammy kissed Isabelle on lips.

"Forever and Always." He whispers.

|The End|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this the end of Bullied By Him. I'm starting a new story. It's called Age (Hayes Grier). I hope you guys read it. And this is the end.