ALJFU Ch. 7

Izuku was sitting on the rocking chair out on the balcony with a cup of hot chocolate in his hands warming him up from the cold.  Izuku had woken up first and it was only because he felt sick for some weird reason.  Izuku brought the cup closer to his mouth and took a sip from his hot chocolate.  A blue butterfly flapped over to Izuku and landed on his finger.  Izuku went to get a closer look at the butterfly but it flew away.  

The wind whipped making Izuku cuddle farther into the blankets.  "Izuku?"  Katsuki questioned and Izuku turned his head to look to see Katsuki wearing loose pants that hung low sowing off his V-line.  "Hi, Kanchan."  Izuku said and took a sip of his drink.  "What are you doing up so early?"  Katsuki asked a joined Izuku on the couch.  Izuku shared some blankets as Katsuki sat down.  

"Why are you up so early?"  Katsuki asked again, "I just didn't sleep that well."  Izuku lied and took a sip of his drink.  "Why couldn't you sleep?"  Katsuki asked dumbfoundedly.  "I don't know maybe it's because you railed me till the sun came up."  Izuku yelled playfully making Katsuki laugh.  "I am pretty sure that you were asking for it."  Katsuki said and Izuku blushed a bright red.  

"One for the dragon.  Zero for the nerd."  Katsuki said and earned a slap on the shoulder from Izuku. "What? It's true."  Katsuki said in defense.  "Yes fine ok.  I'll give it to you."  Izuku said in defeat.  Izuku rested his head on Katsuki's shoulder and enjoyed the morning coldness.  A knock was heard at the door making Katsuki and Izuku jump in shock.  

Both Katsuki and Izuku walked down the stairs to see JJ growling at the door.  "JJ!"  Izuku yelled and JJ stopped growling at the door.  Katsuki opened the door revealing a breathless Enjiro.  "Kiri, what's wrong?"  Izuku asked and Enjiro looked up at Katsuki with fear in his eyes.  "The Blue kingdom is attacking!"  Enjiro yelled and Katsuki looked at him angrily.  

"What do you mean?  I thought the blue kingdom promised not to attack us."  Katsuki said and glared daggers at Enjiro.  "No that was the Navy kingdom.  The blue has just declared war on us."  Enjiro said and Katsuki started getting angry.  "Go get the others ready for war to tell Sero to get his ass up here and protect Izuku.  I'll get packed."  Katsuki said and Enjiro ran off.  Katsuki closed the door and turned around to see a teary-eyed Izuku standing there.  

"Izuku I promise you that I will come back safe and unharmed with a victory."  Katsuki said and kissed Izuku's forehead.  "I don't care about the victory I just care about you and getting you back safe!"  Izuku yelled and started crying.  Katsuki opened his arms and hugged Izuku.  "Ok.  Izuku I promise I will come back unharmed."  Katsuki said and patted Izuku's head.  "Will you help me get packed?"  Katsuki asked and Izuku nodded his head slightly.  

"Sero I want you to watch over Izuku and make sure he has everything that he needs."  Katsuki said to Sero.  Sero nodded his head yes.  "Izuku,"  Katsuki said and pulled Izuku into a hug.  "If you need anything just ask, nobody is going to judge you and if they do I'll deal with them."  Katsuki whispered into Izuku's ear.  "I will."  Izuku whispered back.  

Katsuki shifted into a dragon and carried all of his men to the battlefield.  Izuku waved goodbye, sadly, as he watched his new mate leave to go fight a war.  "What do you wanna do, Sero?"  Izuku asked wanting to take his mind off of his mate.  "I wanna watch spider-man!"  Sero said excitingly.  Sero started bouncing up and down, even though Sero was an alpha he acted like a child when it came to spider-man.  

"Yea, sure."  Izuku said and walked with Sero to his bedroom.  The movie was a fourth of the way done when Izuku and Sero noticed something enter the room they were in from the window.  Sero knew what the thing was, it was a gas bomb.  The gas bomb went off and sleeping gas filled the room.  Izuku passed out first but Sero was still strong walking over to Izuku making sure that he was ok.  Sero had intaken too much of the sleeping gas and passed next to Izuku.  

Izuku had woken up in a bed that didn't look or smell like his and Katsuki's bedroom. Izuku got scared but suddenly Sero came rushing into the room with a sword in his hand.  Sero shut the door quickly and locked it.  There was banging on the other side, Sero rushed over to Izuku to protect him from the danger on the other side of the door.  The door banged open but was quickly stopped as ice covered the doors.  

Izuku knew exactly who was behind the ice.  Shoto was sitting in a chair close to the doors.  "Hello, Izuku.  Did you miss me?"  Shoto asked and Izuku started crying.  "Why are you crying?"  Shoto asked and walked over to the bed.  "Get away from him!"  Sero yelled and Shoto smiled.  "Izuku who is this?  He's really cute."  Shoto asked and made Sero blush.  

"Izuku why aren't you talking to me?"  Shoto asked calmly.  "Why am I not talking to you!  Well, maybe it's because you almost killed me!"  Izuku screamed and Shoto looked at him confusedly.  "I didn't do that."  Shoto said and Izuku looked weirdly at him.  "No that was you!  You who started the fire!  You who almost mated with me!!"  Izuku yelled and Shoto finally realized who he was talking about.  

"Your talking about my twin."  Shoto said and Izuku didn't believe him.  "Yeah like I am supposed to believe that."  Izuku scoffed.  Shoto looked around the room and went into the drawer next to the bed.  "Here."  Shoto said calmly as he handed Izuku the picture.  Izuku took the picture and looked at it seeing 2 people that looked the same.  

One had white on his left side and red on the right side while the other twin had white on his right side and red on his left side.  "We were complete opposites."  Shoto explained.  "Izuku I want you to know that I would never hurt you."  Shoto said trying to reassure Izuku.  "I believe you Shoto,"  Izuku said calmly, "But I still don't fully trust you."  Izuku said and Shoto nodded.  

"I understand why you don't trust me but it's good that you believe me."  Shoto said.  "Why did you bring us here?"  Sero questioned Shoto.  "Well, I brought you here because my twin brother is the ruler of the blue kingdom and I just knew that he was going to try and get you, Izuku.  So I gassed both of you guys and brought you both here.  I was going to just bring Izuku but I found you attractive and wanted to get to know you."  Shoto said and blushed.  

"Um,"  Sero said and looked at Izuku.  'Do you like him?'  Izuku mouthed.  'Yes.'  Sero mouthed and looked back at Shoto.  "I find you cute."  Sero admitted and Shoto blushed.  "Thank you."  Shoto blushed.  "How long are we going to stay here?"  Izuku asked and Shoto shrugged his shoulders "When the fight is over.  Oh, Enjiro knows that you guys are with me so he'll notify me when the war is over."  Shoto said.  

Izuku moved over and patted the spot next to him.  "Come sit."  He said and Sero scooched over and sat next to Izuku.  "May I sit with you guys too?  We could watch some movies I got spider-man.  I saw you guys were watching that before I came to get you we can watch it."  Shoto said and Sero started smiling uncontrollably.  "Can we Izuku?"  Sero asked looking at Izuku.  "Go for it."  Izuku said and Sero turned looking back at Shoto. 

Sero was smiling like a fool and Shoto was smiling too because of how hot Sero looked.  Izuku was uninterested in the movie but Shoto and Sero were very interested in each other and some of the movie.  "Roki?"  Sero asked and Shoto turned his head to look at Sero.  "Yes."  Shoto said blushing at the nickname he was given.  

"My name is Sero and am an Alpha.  I find you very cute and irresistible."  Sero said and Shoto blushed harder.  "I want you to be mine."  Sero mumbled.  Both Sero and Shoto felt something between them and they both wondered what it could be.  "Hello Sero, my name is Shoto and I am an omega.  I find you very hot and attractive.  I accept your want and I would love to be yours but only when I am ready."  Shoto said and kissed Sero on the lips.  

Sero and Shoto were enjoying each other's company while Izuku was wishing for Katsuki to be here with him.