ALJFU Ch. 8

Izuku was puking his guts out.  He flushed the toilet and rested his head on the toilet seat.  "Izuku?"  Shoto's voice was heard on the other side.  "Are you ok in there?"  He asked and opened the bathroom door revealing a pale Izuku Bakugou.  "Izuku you don't look so well.  Do you feel ok?"  Shoto asked and Izuku shook his head no.  "What's wrong?"  Shoto asked and Izuku started telling him what was wrong. 

"I see,"  Shoto said and got up off the ground.  Shoto walked towards the closet and took something out.  "Here,"  Shoto said and handed the thing to Izuku, "Use this.  It is only a theory based off of what you told me, but it could be wrong.  My oldest brother's mate, Hawks, had the same symptoms and I gave him a test and it was false it turned out he had the stomach bug."  Shoto said.  "Use it,"  Shoto said and left the room. 

Izuku came out of the bathroom two minutes later holding the test in his shaky hands and tears pricking the corners of his eyes.  "Izuku what's wrong?  Is it positive?"  Shoto asked and Izuku shook his head yes.  "I don't know what I am going to do now. What am I going to tell Kanchan?"  Izuku muttered Shoto wrapped his arms around Izuku.  "It's going to be fine."  Shoto whispered to Izuku. 

"What am I supposed to do if Kanchan dies our child will grow up fatherless and I don't want that for my child!"  Izuku cried out releasing stress pheromones waking Sero.  "What's wrong?"  Sero asked making Izuku and Shoto look at him.  "Nothing, Izuku just had a bad dream."  Shoto lied and Sero looked at him weirdly.  "What do you wanna do Izuku?"  Shoto asked and Izuku looked up at him.  "Can we bake some pancakes?"  Izuku asked.  "Dig in."  The chef said. 

Izuku, Shoto, and Sero went back to the room they were staying in to go relax and watch some more movies.  "Izuku what movie do you wanna watch?"  Sero asked and Izuku thought about it for a minute before answering.  "Let's watch ------."  Izuku said and Shoto looked at him in disbelief.  "You like ------- too!"  Shoto yelled excitedly.  "Yes, I love -----.  It's one of my favorite movies!"  Izuku yelled Sero turned on ------ and everyone watched it. 

In the morning Izuku ended up in the bathroom puking his guts out again.  "Here,"  Shoto said appearing out of now where "Take this it will help with the morning sickness." Shoto said and took out 2 pills for Izuku.  Izuku in his daze took the 2 pills and swallowed them.  "Thanks, Shoto."  Izuku said and went to stand up but felt dizzy and fell down on the ground. 

Izuku was going to try and get up again but the room started to spin Izuku tried to make the spinning stop by closing his eyes but it made it worse.  Izuku heard banging on the other side of the door it was Shoto and Sero trying to open the door and rescue Izuku.  Izuku looked at the fake Shoto and was about to ask him why he did this but he passed out from the room spinning so much. 

"King Katsuki we await your orders."  Random said and Katsuki looked at him.  "I want you to push them back from the front lines and if they try anything use the cannon.  I and Enjiro will be out soon after you push them back."  Katsuki said and went to Enjiro to make sure that he was ready.  "You scared Kiri?"  Katsuki said.  "You wish."  Enjiro said and shifted into a dragon.  Katsuki was about to shift into a dragon when someone came running up to him. 

"King Katsuki,"  They panted out. "The blue kingdom has surrendered and is going back to their kingdom!"  They shouted and Katsuki looked surprised at them.  "Really?"  He asked not believing the person.  "Yes see!"  The person said and held the binoculars out for Katsuki to look at them.  Katsuki looked through them to see the blue kingdom retreating. 

"We won!"  Someone yelled seeing the blue kingdom retreating and the entire army cheered Katsuki leaned back in shock. "We did it."  He said in shock.  Katsuki ran a hair through his hair.  Enjiro shifted back to a human and walked up to Katsuki.  "Why do you think they retreated?"  Enjiro asked Katsuki.  Katsuki shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe their king got scared, I don't know?"  Katsuki said.  "Alright, men and women pack it up were are going back home!"

"King Katsuki welcome back home."  One of his maids said.  "Thanks."  Katsuki said and rushed to his room to see his mate.  He walked to his room and didn't see Izuku anywhere.  "Izuku!"  Katsuki yelled and didn't get a response.  "JJ!"  Katsuki yelled and the tiger came running out of the bathroom.  "Hey JJ what were you doing in the bathroom?"  Katsuki asked as he patted JJ's head. 

Katsuki laid down on the bed that smelt less like Izuku and more like JJ.  JJ jumped up onto the bed and snuggled into Katsuki's side.  "I wonder where Izuku went?"  Katsuki said out loud.  JJ let out a yawn and Katsuki smiled.  "Well he's with Sero and he's one of my best swordsmen so Izuku is safe no matter what, right?"  Katsuki said to JJ but the tiger wasn't paying attention. 

"Katsuki!"  Enjiro came running into the room.  Katsuki and JJ shot straight up and looked at Enjiro.  "What is the matter, Kiri?"  Katsuki sad calmly.  "Izuku he's gone.  I sent him a Sero to the fire and ice kingdom and I just received word from Sero that Izuku has just been kidnapped by Shoto's twin!"  Enjiro yelled and Katsuki looked furious. 

"Why did you send them off to Shoto?  Izuku has been having nightmares about him for days and now he just got kidnapped by Shoto's twin!"  Katsuki yelled and Enjiro looked down at the ground not wanting to see Katsuki's furious eyes.  "Why did you think sending both of them off was a good idea?"  Katsuki asked Enjiro.  "Well Shoto's kingdom is far away from here and the fight so Izuku wouldn't get hurt with all of the fightings."  Enjiro stated calmly. 

"I guess your right,"  Katsuki said, "What kingdom does Shoto's twin run?"  Katsuki asked.  "The Blue Kingdom."  Enjiro said.