{6} 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗛𝘂𝗿𝘁

----- ❦ -----

𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁. 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝘁?

----- ❦ -----

----- ❦ -----

Bored and lonely, that's what you were today. Deciding to go to the city centre, you dress up and head out. 

Arriving at the city centre, you spot some familiar faces. Those faces being Kohane and An. Currently they were singing a duet. 

You had never seen them sing in person, you only heard them from your radio and listened to their music videos online. Catching the duet's eyes, you wave and smile. 

When their eyes met yours, Kohane and An grew shy and confident at the same time. Because of your gaze, they wavered a bit, but still sang until the end.

After they finished the song, they thanked everyone and went over to you. "H-hey, {y/n}-chan. What brings you here?" Kohane asks in her usual shy tone.

"I was just bored and didn't have anything to do, so I wanted to go out and get some fresh air." You answered. "Just wanted to say you guys were amazing up there." You admitted confidently.

Little did you know that was a mistake that would lead you to your demise.

Kohane and An felt their hearts flutter a bit. "Thank you, that means a lot." An says, sheepishly, rubbing her neck.

"So would you guys be up to hang out for a bit?" You ask. "If you guys want to of course! I don't want to force you guys into something you don't want to do!"

Kohane shakes her head and reassures. "Of course we want to!" An nods her head in agreement. 

"Thanks guys." You smile and say. "Do you guys need any help packing up?" They both nod slowly and you help them out with cleaning up.

After cleaning up, you all start to head somewhere. "So where are we heading to?" You ask the other two girls, who also had no clue where they were going.

"Um, we have no idea?" An admitts. You then go into super thinking mode. Maybe they can help with your art project? That's a good idea, but you don't want them to work more...

"Maybe you guys can help out with my upcoming art project?" You suggest shyly. The girl's both nod in agreement.

"Sure, let's go!" An says happily. She was happy that she could hang out with you more and even see your house. So was Kohane. They had never seen your house before, so they were kind of excited to see it. Nothing else.

"Really!?" You ask and they both nod at the same time. "Thanks! My house is this way!" 

----- ❦ -----

When the three of you arrived at your house, you took out the keys from your pockets and unlocked the door. {If you have any pockets.} 
You all enter through the door and An closes it when everyone's already inside. "Welcome to the {l/n} estate! My parents are out right now so we can start on our project." You explain. "Do you both want any snacks?"

"Maybe some." Kohane asks.

----- ❦ -----

To Be Continued...

----- ❦ -----

Thank you all for the reads! It all means so much to me and it gives me motivation to write! I will do my best to update as soon as I can!

----- ❦ -----