{15} 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 2

----- ❦ -----

𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹.

----- ❦ -----

----- ❦ -----

"{y-y/n}! What are you doing here?" Akito says, sweat running down the back of his neck.

"Akito, we need to talk." You ignore his question. The flustered boy looks down at himself and his exposed chest.

Following Akito's eyes, you also look... down, revealing his toned chest. Looking away you blush profusely.

"U-um... Should I come over later...?" You stutter out.

"N-no! J-just come in and sit in the living room!" Akito quickly dissapears into the house and leaves you by the door.

Walking in warily, you observe your surroundings. The walls were an average light gray and the floor was a dark wood.

Not knowing where to go, you turned a corner and were met with a long corridor with some doors.

"Um, Akito! Where are you?" You call out to Akito. No answer.

Giving up, you try all the doors. Behind the first door you opened was a kitchen. The second one was a room. It looked more like a artsy room, so you assumed it was Ena's.

But the third door you opened, you wished you hadn't. Opening the door you could see a shirtless Akito.

"O-oh my god! S-sorry!" You say quickly turning around, ready to exit, but then you felt yourself being pushed torwards a rough body.

The male closed the door and wrapped his arms around you. "A-Akito, w-what are you doing?!" Your cheek's were on fire and you were feeling a bit dizzy from the heat, from your two bodys.

You could feel his naked torso shift when he put his head on your shoulder. "Can we stay like this for a bit?"

Akito said in a hushed voice, that made you shiver. You slowly nod and put your hands on his, who were still snaked around your waist.

Akito was in bliss, he was ecstatic. His dream had come true. If only he could do this everyday. Wrap his arms around you, hug you, kiss you. Spend every moment with you.

"A-Akito... We need to talk." You say.

He hums and responds. "Alright, let me put on my shirt first." You slowly nod and he pulls away from you, and he gets dressed.

----- ❦ -----

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Now you both were sitting on Akito's bed and you were chatting.

"Well, I just wanted to say that you and An should apologize to eachother." You say, looking at your lap.

"Yeah, I was planning on it, tomorrow." Akito admits.

"Then I guess my visit was pointless." You say.

Akito pauses and says. "Wait, how did you find out where I lived?"

"Ena told me." You admitted and Akito sighed a sigh of relief.

----- ❦ -----

Sane Secrets

- Akito is obsessed.

----- ❦ -----