⍟𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 2⍟

I was still talking with Oli he was pretty chill though I was glad that I'm not playing with those guys. well I like Justin he is pretty cute and nice, but Oli is like another level. Through out the whole party me and Oli have been hanging out, until I got a call from Justin I answered the call.

Justin: Hey Y/n where are you Oli we are about to leave now.

Me: Oh we are walking around we meet you guys at the entrance.

Justin: Oh okay see you two there.

Me: Alright see you guys there.

"Who called???" Oli asked while I put my phone in my bag "Oh it was Justin he told me that we are about to leave". I answered Oli "Oh alright lets go to the entrance now?" he asked "Yeah lets go." I said as a started walking.  We went to the entrance and saw the boys standing there, while Justin was running towards me then hugged me. "I thought you got taken away by someone for a moment." Justin says as he walked with me to the car, while Oli just being jealous behind us.

No one's POV.

After another one hour drive back the boys dropped off y/n to her house and stayed for while to take a break. Y/n felt bored, but didn't know she actually fell asleep in her room( well Justin carried her to her room you fell asleep in the living room) the boys decided to stay at y/n's house some of them slept on the couch while some of them slept on the rug/ floor. 

Time skip( next day)

Y/n's POV.

I wake up from the sunlight hitting into my face which caused me to wake up. I got off my bed and went downstairs as I got there I saw something on my couch I went to look what it was, until I saw another thing on my floor too. As soon as I was close to it I realized it was THE BOYS!!! 

'WAIT WAIT WAIT WHY ARE THE BOYS HERE DID THEY BREAK MY DOOR!!!' I ran towards my door, but it looks good ' How are they inside my house' I went back to the living and as I got I see Justin who is already awake " Oh hey babe." he says to me with a smile " hey uhm how did you guys get in here?" I asked as I pointed at some of the boys who were still sleeping. " Oh we were here since last night since we have to take a hour drive back to our place, but we were all tired so we stayed here for a while." he says " Ohhhh I thought you guys broke into my house." I said 

'hehe phew lucky they didn't' "Oh well sorry for letting you think that we broke in." he says with a nervous laugh. " Wanna go on a date later?" he asked with a nervous tone 'Oh right we haven't went on a date yet' " Sure why not I mean that what we were suppose to do." I said with a giggle.

" I will go make breakfast for you guys." I said as I went to my kitchen "Oh may I help?" he asked "sure come on." I said as we both went to the kitchen.

Auther/ me: AAANNNNDDDDDDDDD CUT!? 

Y/n: FINALLY!! 

Justin: Are you posting it now?

Auther/ me: Ofc I am. MY PEEPS ARE WAITING FOR THIS SO LONG.

Alright my people I have finished making this chapter. I'm sorry if I posted this very late I forgot to make this chapter. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter GOODBYE :D