Date with Justin :D

Justin's POV.

I was really bored today and I decided to ask y/n if we could on a date today. I was scared if she would say no, but she said yes I was glad she said yes. I told the boys that I'm going on a date with y/n today for some reason Oli wasn't like himself today, but I ignored it. I just want to focus on me and y/n's date today. 

Y/n's POV.

Today is a really boring day I was just sitting in my room playing Genshin Impact on my computer. While I was playing I was disturbed by a knock on my door, I got off my chair and went to open my door. I opened my door to see Justin standing in front of me, but in a blushing mess. " Yes, Justin?" I said confusingly "U-uhm I just wanna ask if...." he paused for a moment "If what??" I said to him "I-If you want to go on a date with me?" He said while looking down I was shocked  at first, but realized he asked me to be his girlfriend at the party and never asked me to go on a date with him. "Yes of course I would love too." I said with a smile he looked up at me with a bright smile on his face "Really??" he said "Yes, really." I said with a giggle " I thought you would say no" He said while chuckling a little "Why would I say no you haven't asked me out on a date at the party." I said with confidence for some reason " I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound mean." I said looking away. "nah it's alright I mean it is true I haven't asked you out on date." he said while looking down.

(btw not to confuse yall it's night time :) also Justin also decided to visit you sometimes at your house)

"Alright I will go get ready." I said as I closed the door and heard Justin say " Okay I will go get ready too." and left.

Here is your outfit.

(sorry if you don't like the outfit if you want you could make up an outfit if you want)

After I finished getting ready I went downstairs to see Justin standing next to the couch. "Oh your ready?" he asked "yup I am does the boys know we are-" I get cut off by Justin saying "Yes they know I'm going on a date with you." he says with a cute smile.

3rd person POV.

Justin drove him and y/n to a small cute cafe he has been to ever since he moved in with the boys. They both had a great time getting to know each other and talked about their high school life. Justin and Y/n kept talking so far, but what Justin and Y/n don't know is that....someone is spying on them the whole time during their date. Which made Y/n had goose bumps most of the time through out the entire date.

Y/n's POV.

During this whole entire date I feel like someone is looking or spying on us. I have been getting goose bumps 24/7 none stop. I didn't want to tell Justin because he might freak out and make us leave this cute place. " Hey y/n you okay?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Justin to see his worried face "Oh sorry I just really like how cute this place is." I say with a convincing smile " Oh alright then we could come here sometimes if you want that is." He said before eating another piece of his food " Really!" I say while looking very happy making me forget the feeling of being spied on. "Of course anything for you." He says as he looked at me with a smile.

Justin's POV.

During this whole entire date y/n looked uncomfortable I was wondering if she also had that feeling that someone is 𝐒𝐩𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐮𝐬.

Alright that is all for today. I'm sorry I haven't been posting in a while I needed a break and to think of what to do about this chapter. Okay take care, stay safe, and be careful bye bye :)