Still have a chance??

Y/n's POV.

"What the hell are you guys doing here!?" I said in shock seeing Justin and the rest of the members. "What are we doing here?" Justin asked then continued on "We came to see you-" I cut off Justin before he continues what he was saying " Who gave you the consent to be here?" I asked. " We gave ourselves the consent to come here." Justin answered back which pissed me off, "Who told you where I was-.." before I continued I paused then turned to the Mia who was just standing still behind me. "W-Why are you looking at me like that?" Mia asked pretending like she didn't know what she did "You told them...didn't you.." I said in a pissed of tone "No no I didn't-" Mia then gets cut off by Oliver "Yes, she did tell us."  he says in a confidential tone. I turned to look in front of me then said "Oh thank you Mia for answering." in a sarcastic tone "Hmm I see still got your sarcastic self as always." Oliver says in a teasing tone "Bro shut up man." Regies yells at Oliver "Bro leave me alone I was just saying." Oliver talks back at him. "Okay you both shut up." I said to the both of them for them to shut up then continued "So you expecting me to let you guys to stay here?." I said with my arms crossed "I mean yeah you have to at this point." Justin said "Shut up cat whisper." I said making the guys giggle "So do you forgive us or no?" Seb asked I then sighed "This will be the only time I will forgive you guys." I said while looking down. 'Ayyyy' they all said all together "Okay shut up now." I said before I giggled.

Oliver's Pov.

I was glad that Y/n finally forgive us, I was worried she wouldn't forgive us. I missed seeing her, her smile, her cuteness, her presence, everything of her. Before I could think of anything else I felt someone punch my arm slightly I looked to see Justin "Stop smiling like an idiot I know you miss and stuff, but the way your smiling at her is creeping me the hell out." He says to me like I'm a creep. ' I didn't know that I was smiling' "Oh sorry man." I said to him in an apologetic tone.

3rd person pov.

As the days have gone by Y/n and Oli has been hanging out getting to know each other. Y/n talked to Justin and forgave him they both were chill now, though y/n didn't give him a second chance but she told him they could still be friends which Justin agreed to. Y/n has been realizing how she feels for Oli and Oli stilled had feelings for y/n

When will they get together will be soon or will they still their secret. Let's find out with the rest of the chapter.

Hey guys I'm really sorry I know I haven't posted for a longgggg time now. I went to the hospital last, but don't worry guys I'm still alive. I hope you guys have a great day and stay safe.