Hanging Out (Part 2)

I opened the door and everybody looked up as me and my girls walked into the room. I smiled at everyone and said.....

K- Alright here they are. Let me introduce everyone. You guys these are my cousins, Hiary and Jade, and my best friend since preschool, Monae. Y'all this is Chresanto, Ray, Jacob, and Craig; you already met EJ.
HI- We sure did (laughs)
K- Shut up

I lightly popped her arm as all three of the girls laughed and everyone else looked confused as hell. Hadiya said....

H- Did we miss something?
K- Nope, anyways what we watching?
R- The Adam Project on Netflix
HI- I've been dying to see that
R- Me too

Hiary smiled at him and walked over to the couch. She sat on Ray's lap and said.....

HI- I like you already
R- The feeling is mutual
HI- (smiles) good

I smiled at her and let everyone disperse and get to know each other. Jade, being the shy individual that she is went off to make herself a plate of food with EJ right behind her. I worked on getting the movie set up while everyone else mingled.

                     (In the Kitchen)(Jade POV)

I was getting myself some pizza when I saw EJ emerge from the door behind me. We shyly smiled at each other and went about our ways, trying to figure out what to eat. Katana had ordered pineapple pizza, pepperoni and sausage pizza, spinach pizza, and plain cheese. I took a slice of cheese, pineapple, and reached for a slice of spinach. EJ happened to be reaching for the same slice that I was and we ended up touching hands. We looked at each other and smiled again before he said....

EJ- I didn't think anybody else ate spinach pizza besides me. I had to ask Katana to get me a box cause the fellas definitely don't eat that
J- Yeah, my sister thinks it's gross but I love spinach pizza especially when it's fresh spinach
EJ- (lightly laughs) You're cute
J-(blushes) You're just saying that
EJ- No, I mean it

We smiled at each other and he kissed my cheek as we heard the sounds of someone else coming through the door. We looked over to see Katana standing there and I immediately took a step back from EJ. She stared at us for awhile and we both stared back, trying to form words.

                                  (Katana POV)
I finished setting up the movies and went to check on Jade and EJ who had been gone for a little minute as well as get myself something to eat. I made my way back upstairs and came through the door, seeing EJ kissing Jade on the cheek as they smile wide at each other. They turned to me, obviously shocked that I was standing there, and tried to form some sort of explanation for what I was seeing. EJ came over to me and said....

EJ- Kat, listen, I can explain
K- EJ, there's nothing to explain; y'all are good. I was kinda hoping you'd get with Jade after I saw everyone pairing up.
EJ- Huh?
K- (smiles) No really, I'm not looking to be with anybody right now and I don't wanna lead you on because you're great and we have a connection but I know for a fact you and Jade have way more than that.
J- We do?
K- Yes girl, you are already looking at this man like you've been waiting your whole life for his spinach pizza eating ass. Yes, I knew it was gonna happen from when he asked me for that nasty ass spinach pizza that only y'all two will eat. So, y'all should get to know each other better and that's that. I'm good, I promise.
EJ- Wow, Kat, you're actually amazing. I appreciate you
K- Yeah, I know, I'm amazing. What else is new?
EJ- Well, in that same helpful spirit, you should know that there is more to Chresanto than he's letting on. Give him a chance and you might be able to see that he has a lot more in common with you than you realize.
K- Hmmmm, I find that a little hard to believe
EJ- Just trust me. Give him a chance. That dude is like a brother to me and there's no way I would even be cool with this man if I didn't know for a fact that he runs a lot deeper than what meets the eye.
K- Well, maybe I'll look into that eventually. No promises though.
EJ- You'll see
K- Mhm, let's go watch this damn movie. Go on with y'all lovey dovey asses

They laughed at me and took their food, heading downstairs. I took a plate and starting getting food of my own when, surprise, surprise, Chresanto made his way up the stairs and stood in the kitchen, staring at me.

K- (mumbles to self) Speak of the devil
C- What was that?
K- Nothing
C- You seem like you have something to say to me
K- Nope, bye

I grabbed my food and attempted to make my way passed Chresanto and heading towards the door only to have him grab me. He took my plate and put it down before picking me up and sitting me on the counter.He stood between my legs and stared into my eyes as I felt the nervousness building up in my body. He had a grip on my waist that was holding me in place and I desperately wanted to get away from him at this moment but he refused to let go.

K- Chresanto, I already told you what's up and I need you to let me go.
C- I don't want to let you go
K- You need to
C- Why?
K- Cause I don't want you
K- I don't believe that
K- Well, it's true
C- You sure?
K- Yup

He traced his fingers up my spine and got closer, letting his breath hit my neck as I hung on to dear life, trying not to react. His soft lips pressed against my neck as his tongue lightly ran from my neck to my collar bone. He left soft kisses and light bites before moving to the other side, in the process, discovering my soft spot. A soft, light moan escaped my lips and I clenched my eyes tightly, praying he didn't hear it but when he pulled back and smiled at me with his bottom lip between his teeth, I knew he heard me and I wanted to crawl under a rock. He got closer and his lips were now pressed against my ear as he said....

C- You sure you don't want me?

I managed to use that opportunity to get out of his grip and grab my plate, practically running out the kitchen, and leaving him standing in the kitchen.