First Day of School (part 2)

I pulled up to my new school and parked in the first available parking spot I saw. As I had just pulled into the spot, I heard a horn honking behind me. I looked in my rear view mirror with obvious confusion and shrugged it off, grabbing my stuff and getting out my car. I closed my door and turned to see a group of people in an all black 2018 Ford Mustang convertible with the top down. Three guys were sitting in the back staring mad hard, a girl was sitting in the passenger side giving me a stank look, and another dude was behind the wheel staring even harder. I locked my car and began to walk as the girl said.......

??- Um excuse me

I stopped in front of her and said.......

K- Yes?
??- (scoffs) You're in my boyfriend's spot
K- Oh, am I?
??- Yup
K- Oh okay

I turned and walked away, rolling my eyes and shaking my head, as they all stared at me and she continued to blow steam out her ears. I made my way into the school and to the office. The receptionist smiled wide at me and said......

Receptionist- Good morning beautiful, how can I help you today?
K- Hi, I'm new here
Receptionist- Oh yes, I heard about a new student transferring in. Let's see, um........(types on computer) I'm sorry, how do you pronounce your name baby?
K- Katana.....like the sword
Receptionist- Oh yes, gorgeous name! Well, Katana, let's get you set up. So first, will you look into the little camera right here and smile.

I looked down at the mini camera on her desk and smiled as it flashed. She smiled and said......

Receptionist- Perfect

A plastic card shot out of a printer next to her and she took it out before continuing.....

Receptionist- Alright, this is your student ID, here's your schedule, student handbook, bell schedule, map of the school, locker combination and location, and here are all your textbooks that you'll need for the year. Your guidance counselor is Mrs. August. She'll handle anything else you might need. She's in her office so go right through those doors and she'll be the second door on the right.

K- Thanks so much

We exchanged smiles and I grabbed all my stuff, making my way through the door and to Mrs. August's office. I stood in the doorway and saw someone sitting behind the desk, typing on a computer. I lightly knocked and stood in the doorway. The chair swiveled around and a gorgeous brown skinned woman turned to me. She stood up with a smile and I smiled back. She was average height, brown skinned with freckles, a pretty nice shape, small breasts, small waist, wide hips, and an average booty; not too big, not too small. Her hair was black with honey blonde tips and she had it styled in a big curly afro. She was wearing a multicolored, strapless, figure hugging dress with a white blazer and matching white heels with simple makeup and accessories. She said......

MA- Hi, you must be Katana Andrew. I was just finishing reading your file. I'm Mrs. August but most people call me Miss Mya.

K-Nice to meet you Miss Mya

MA- It's nice to meet you as well, have a seat

I took a seat in one of the two chairs across from her and she took a seat as well. When she looked at me, I noticed her eyes were hazelish green and super pretty. She said......

MA- Okay, so I'm sure Ms. Shaw got you all squared away as far as your schedule and so on
K- Yeah
MA- Perfect, well I'm your dean also known as your guidance counselor. My purpose is to make your life easy and make sure that not only are you offered every possible opportunity but that you take advantage of them. My door is always open and I don't want you to think of me as some administrator either. I'm a lot cooler than that so just think of me as your school mama, alright?
K- (laughs) alright
MA- Perfect, now you have.......english first so let me escort you to your locker then I'll walk you to class
K- Alright