First Day of School (Part 3)

I was sitting in my trigonometry class, finishing up my assignment when the lunch bell rang. I gathered my things and walked out of class. I made my way to my locker and put my stuff inside. I grabbed what I needed for the second half of my day and closed my locker, making my way to the cafeteria for lunch. As I was walking, a figure appeared next to me. I looked over to see a girl smiling hard at me. I said, with clear confusion in my voice........

K- Can I help you?
??- I saw what you did in class this morning and I like your attitude. I'm Hadiya and I think we'd make pretty good friends.
K- Is that so?
H- Definitely
K- I don't really like people like that so I doubt we'd vibe that well
H- Well I say otherwise so how about you have lunch with me and my friends?
K- Sure why not

She smiled wide at me and I shook my head at her with a smile as she led me into the cafeteria. I looked around to see lines everywhere, people eating and talking, administration, security, the whole set up. Hadiya said.......

H- So, I know you're new here. This cafe is like the social hub of the school. It used to be smaller but they combined it with like three computer labs and now it's the place where we socialize, have assemblies, clubs, eat, fight, hook up, break up, everything.
K- Sounds like high school alright
H- (laughs) Yeah pretty much.....I mean, if anything happens at this school, it's gonna be talked about, posted, or whatever right here
K- Perfect
H- Your sarcasm was quite apparent
K- Oh was it? I was really trying to hide it
H- (laughs) Alright bitch, what do you feel like eating?
K- Shit, I don't know.....what's on the menu?
H- Pretty much everything so take your pick
K- Alright, I'm feeling pizza, curly fries, tacos, and a burrito
H- Damn girl
K- Shit, you asked
H- Alright well, the lines aren't too long so go collect your lunch, I'll go collect mine, and we'll meet back here
K- Bet

20 minutes later......

I finished getting my food and grabbed a big strawberry banana smoothie to gulp down too. I walked back over to see Hadiya holding a tray with a bacon cheeseburger, chili cheese fries, chicken nuggets, and a cup of soda. My eyes widened with surprise and I said.....

K- And you was talking about me lil hoe?
H- (laughs) Well, you inspire me. Now, let's go eat
K- Mhm

We laughed and I followed her to her table as some people stared at me. When we got to her table, she pulled out my chair for me before taking a seat herself. I sat down and we placed our trays down. I said......

K- Um, why didn't we sit somewhere else if it was just gon be the two of us?
H- It's not. I told you, my friends are coming
K- Who are these friends anyways?

Just as I said those words, a group of people came and sat down at the table. I looked around to see the bitch from this morning, her little crew, and another guy I didn't know. My facial expression dropped and I looked at Hadiya with the "Bitch, you must be joking face." She smiled at them as they all stared at me with confusion. She said.....

H- Hey you guys. Y'all remember Katana from English class
K- Hi

They all continued to stare and I rolled my eyes with a sigh. Hadiya said......

H- Where are your manners?
Jasmine- Hadiya, why on earth would you bring this girl here anyways?
K- This girl has a name bitch. I already done told you about yourself today, let's not have a repeat.
H- Come on now, she's cool and she's the first girl I've met in a long time who doesn't kiss your ass little sister
K- Little sister?
H- Yeah.....forgot to mention, Jasmine is my younger sister
K- Oh wow
Jasmine- And what's that supposed to mean?
K- Oh nothing, just wondering how come my "choke this bitch" meter went off with you but not Hadiya. She obviously doesn't have the same pole up her ass that you were born with