01

(A/N welcome to a new fanfic. Enjoy. Art on top isn't mine I found it on Pinterest)

Chapter 1: A walk down memory lane

𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓷𝔂 𝓜𝓬𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓬𝓴

•~•

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.

Five second pause.

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.

The door swung open revealing a drunken man that looked to be in his late 40s. He looked like he just woken up from a deep slumber, or that he was interrupted from a good show; he's been watching all night.

He didn't look like he took very good care of himself. His flannel had wrinkles, un buttoned, and had beer stains. And he was clearly holding a beer bottle in his left hand.

He's eyes half eyed open as he poked his head out of the shit hole he called his house. He was trying to pay attention to what the officer was telling him but it was honestly coming from one ear and out the other.

"Mr. McCormick, your son and one of his friends, Eric Cartman, had just been caught Graffiting a wall." The officer was holding the eight year old's arm while glaring at him, telling his father all the terrible things he's been doing.

The eight year old desperately tried to pull out of the officers grasp. He had tears forming in his eyes as he tried not to look at his father in the eyes. "Oh.. uh- OH! Kenny. Uh get in here."

The officer let go of Kenny's arm as he walked inside his house with his head down. His father rubbed his face as he looked back at the officer. "Jesus what am I going to do with that boy?" The officer just signed.

"I don't know sir but if he keeps this attitude up he'll end up in juvenile hall. And we all know after that they usually end up in prison for the rest of their lives."

Kenny's father looked offended and was about to yell something but decided that it's probably not a good idea. "Thanks for bringing him home officer." The officer titled his hat as he began to walk away. "Anytime Mr. McCormick."

Mr McCormick slammed the door shut. The officer started to walk down the porch. "Fuck'n drunk."

Mr. McCormick sighed to himself as he drank more of the beer he was holding. He turned to see his son. Wait. What was he watching before Kenny came? There's weird sounds. Is he tripping? Or did he leave...OH SHIT!

"KENNY CLOSE YOUR EYES!!!" He raced across the room and turned off the TV quickly. God damnit. What a father he accidentally let his son watch porn? He drank more of his beer as he stumbled towards his son. "D...dad? Are you good...?"

Kenny questions as he sits up a bit. "YeA KeNnY iM *burp* FiNeEeeeeE!" His father fell on the couch next to the boy. "keNNyyyyy why WeRe YouU ThiNkinG??? DoIng ThOSE bAd ThiNGS wiTh tHat CarTMAn kiD?"

Kenny put his head down. He knew exactly why. It was because they both had family problems and they felt like bringing them up pon something else. To let the anger out. Especially Cartman. He needed it.

"Uhm...uhm..." "C'MON! BE A MAN AND NOT A PUSSY! WHAT'RE YOU A QUEER!?" Kenny just puts his head down even further. 'I'm not a man dad. I'm literally only eight years old. Why don't you ever GET that?' Kenny thought.

Yea. Why doesn't he always get that? Maybe because he's too much of a drunk to even realize or comprehend what he is saying. Well. More like yelling. Suddenly Kenny's father started tearing up. "oh my God son! I'm acting like my father! Saying the things he used to say! Oh I was never good enough for him! Why couldn't he ever GET that Kenny? WHY!?"