04

(A/N why does that animal on the top look like a penis-?)

Chapter 4: High school football games and after parties

𝓒𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓰 𝓣𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻

It was hurting his ears. The screaming. The hollering. The aroma of food crept into Craig's nose making him gag a bit. He felt someone put their arm around his shoulders. "Thanks for coming with me Craig! It means a lot!" Clyde yelled trying to be heard over the crowd of hollering teenagers.

He rolls his eyes. "Yea yea.. whatever." Craig said moving away. "When's this shit going to start? The cheerleaders have been doing dances for a while now." Clyde checked his phone. "Oh. In about 10 minutes." Craig nods before getting up. "I'm heading to the bathroom be back in a bit." Clyde smiles and nods.

Craig moves his way through the sitting teenagers, parents and children before making it to the main stair case leading down. Finally after pushing pass a bunch of teenagers that were either waiting in line or just standing around talking he made it to where the bathrooms were.

Craig pushed to door open to the boys bathroom as he walked to a urinal and started doing his business. Just then a familiar blonde boy walks in just as Craig was finished and zipping up his pants. "Hey Craig." Kenny said smirking while walking to one of the urinals. "Fuck off." He bluntly said while walking to the sink.

He could hear Kenny unzip his pants and do his business. "You going to the party tonight?" Craig in full bewilderment replied. "Excuse me?" Kenny zipped his pants and walked over to the sink. "I'm surprised you don't know. Isn't Token supposed to be your friend or something?" Craig gave him a look. "Whatever." "So you going?" "Why do you want me to go so goddamn bad?" "I'm just asking Jesus fucking Christ."

Craig rolls his eyes. "Whatever." With those final words he turns and walks out of the bathroom. After pushing past some people he bumped into an un likely person. Wendy Testaburger. She was in her south park high cheerleader outfit as she seemed to be in a rush. Her eyes darting around like she was looking for someone.

"Oh Craig! Do you by any chance know where Stan is at!? He's missing and no one could find him!" Craig was confused. Why in god's name did she think Craig Tucker would possibly know where Stan Marsh is at? Does she think they actually talk!? Fucking air head. "No I don't." She sighed disappointed as she pushed past him.

He noticed her spot Kenny as she run up to him as well, probably saying the same what she told him. Craig honestly couldn't care enough. He travels and swims across the sea of teenagers; as he hiked a mountain of bleachers, back to where Clyde was supposed to be. Only he wasn't there. Goddamnit! Clyde you we're the one that wanted Craig to come to this stupid game! And you just disappear! Just like that!?

Craig rolls his eyes and groans hard as  he pulls out his phone and scrolls to Clyde's contact. He started to call him but he didn't answer. He called again but he didn't answer. Craig began to grow angry thinking he probably ran off with some chick; as he walked down the bleachers again, while typing on messages.

Craig: WHERE THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU!? IF YOU!?
SENT AT 8:47 PM

Craig: IF YOU RAN OFF WITH SOME CHICK I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!
SENT AT 8:49 PM

Craig: TAKE ME HOME CLYDE! YOU AREN'T EVEN HERE SO WHY SHOULD I EVEN FUCKING STAY!?
SENT AT 9:01 PM

There was no point. Clyde Denovan disappeared. Might as well start putting up posters reading. "lost boy, last seen ditching his friend at a retarded football game because he ran off with some chick and probably got murdered."