05

(A/N hi.)

Chapter 5: Stupid kids.

𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓷𝔂 𝓜𝓬𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓬𝓴

•~•

He couldn't remember last night. Or when they were at the police station besides the fact that everyone was screaming in the cell. All he remembers is waking up the next morning in his bed and his father gone. He stubbles off his bed falling completely off and into the dirty floor full of girl magazines and empty cigarette packs. He groans pulling himself up and traveling across his room until his hand touches the door knob.

He walks, groaning to himself about how much his stomach hurts, down the hall to Karen's room. He opens the door to see her writing something down in her desk. She jumps and turns to face him. "hey." Kenny starts smiling. Karen gives him a nice small smile. "Hi." She turns her whole body towards him as he moves more into her room.

"Where's mom and dad at?" She shakes her shoulders. "I think they went out." Kenny bit his lip. "Are they pissed?" Karen nods her head. "Very-" Kenny shakes his head. "Fuck." Was all he could say. There was silence. "What happened last night?" Karen just blushes a bit before shaking her head. "N-nothing-!" Kenny raises his eyebrow. Stepping closer he repeats himself only to get shut down by Karen refusing to tell him.

"Really Kenny.. it's nothing.!" She reassures him gestering with her hands. Why won't he believe her? Why won't he just let it go? Why does he care so damn much? "Fine I'll leave." He then goes to exist her room. He enters his room and opens up his cracked up cheap ass phone and starts looking through his notifications.

Some where from his friends on Instagram, some was a text message from his mom, and others from unrelated things. He clicks on a message from Cartman. It was just a bunch of rambling before he texted a response.

Fatassfaggot: someone made a Instagram account for our school.
Sent at 9:54 am

Cartman sent an image showing the account. The profile picture was of a very poorly taken picture of the school. Looks like the owner didn't have good phone quality. The account was called "SouthParkHigh_ConFesstions"

"Send your confessions, fight videos or drama to me and I'll post. You will stay anonymous."

Kenny smirked typing away. He loved these type of accounts. They were entertaining and fun. Watching others fight over stupid drama that would be forgotten after graduation was amazing. What a way to end senior year. Go out with a bang.

You: Dawg these funny as shit.
Sent at 2:34 pm

Kenny was scrolling through the fight videos. It showed two girls on the floor rolling and screaming. Something about one taking the others man. Kenny gagged at this and rolls his eyes. Girls fighting over a guy was a sad sight to see. Guys fighting over a girl was a stupid sight to see. They act like they'll be together forever. Forever isn't forever when wer talking about high school love.

Highschool love isn't real. It's fake. Kids get fall for one second and fall out the next. It's simple, harmless and weird. Highschool love doesn't exist. Only high school lust.

Fatassfaggot: Keep looking. Look at the confession and drama highlights.
Sent at 2:35 pm

Kenny was confused on why Cartman wanted him to look more but he just went along. He wanted to see why he was so worried. He clicked on the highlights and to see stuff like people confessio g to sex and other horrible things he chooses to ignore these until he sees..someone mentioning him.