02

Chapter 2: Fights and bloody noses

𝓒𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓰 𝓣𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻

•~•

Ah seriously? Clyde just HAD to tell the whoke fucking school Craig was fighting someone again. It's like it's that boy's fucking destiny or something. Seriously he needs help. Boom. A hit to the jaw. Craig felt his blood trickle down his chin. He looked at the boy to whom he was fighting. Craig saw the crowd Clyde brought as they stared and watched.

"C'mon Tucker you gonna hit me or what!?" The boy said. This boy wasn't a well known boy actually. He's name was Brimmy. He's still sixteen. Everyone always used to confuse Craig with Brimmy and it always pissed Craig off. But for some reason it always gave Brimmy a sense of satisfaction. Fucking weirdo. He used to have brown hair similar to Cartman but he dyed strips of it blonde. His hair grew more making his hair stick out more making it look more fluffy. Along with it grew in the back a little.

His hair sorta covers his toxic looking green eyes and he still wears the same shit from childhood. Craig sighed hard. He hated Brimmy. He got in his nerves so much. It was his fault that this fight was even formed.

•~•

FLASHBACK: 20 MINUTES AGO

•~•

Brimmy was smoking weed in his car. Ah. How much he loved getting stoned at school. Suddenly Craig pulled him out of his car and threw him on the floor. "WHAT THE FUCK MAN!?" Brimmy screamed as he got up and got all up in Craig's face. Craig grabbed his collar and pushed him against one of the nearby cars. Which so happened to be Mr. Garrison's car. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU STEAL IT!?"

Craig yelled as he clinched his teeth. Pure anger in his eyes. Brimmy smirked. Heh. Forgot to mention he had a thing for stealing other people's weed. "Awww~ What Craiggy? Did I still your little weedy weed again~? You going to bitch about it?" Craig felt anger boil up in him. Can't believe he got his weed stolen. AGAIN! By THIS kid. The youngest in this grade.

"WHERE IS IT!?" Brimmy sighed as he looked sideways. "Smoked it" the sixteen year old said with a shrug. Right after Brimmy said that Craig threw the first punch. Little did they know Clyde was in the parking lot coming back from getting his lunch when he saw the first few couple of punches thrown. And that's how it started.

•~•

Craig stood there as he glared at Brimmy. "You fucking little bitch!" Craig yelled as he tackled Brimmy to the ground. They both wrestled on the floor for a bit as Clyde, of course, was hyping up the crowd. "OOOOOO FUCK HIM UP CRAIG! FUCK HIM UP!" Soon it turned into a chant. "FUCK HIM UP! FUCK HIM UP! FUCK HIM UP!" The crowd seemed to sing in unison.

But it wasn't music to Craig's ears. If anything the chanting stung his ears. Finally. Craig got on top of Brimmy and started punching him. Over. And over. And over again. A pool of dark red blood now on the pavement and dripping from Craig's fist.

"Alright break it up! Break it up! Mk!" Craig felt himself getting pulled off by Mr. Mackey. Craig was still trying to get a good last punch but got over powered and pulled away. Token came running out of the crowd to pull Brimmy away. "Now! You two boys go to the principal's office! NOW! As for the rest of you, whoever is still standing here in the next 10 seconds will serve detention after school!"