I'll be here...(ennchael)💔

It was cold. That was all he knew. He didn't know where he was or what he was doing there, just that it was cold. He couldn't remember anything. "Michael?" He heard a voice say "Are you awake?" He opened his eyes slowly and saw a red-headed boy standing over him. The boy smiled. "You're awake." He looked relieved. Michael suddenly got a wave of memories rushing through him "N-Noah?" Michael said weakly "Yeah, that's me." The boy- Noah, confirmed "Where am I?" Michael asked "You're at a hospital." Noah answered "Why?"

Noah suddenly looked very sad. "You- you uh," Noah stopped "You got in a car crash." He finished. Michael remembered now. Him, his mom and dad and his younger brother, Evan, had been driving to pickup his younger sister, Elizabeth, from school when a dog jumped out into the road and his father swerved to avoid it and they crashed. Michael felt tears fall down his cheeks "Hey, it's okay," he felt Noah wipe the tears off his cheeks "Your brother is fine, your father broke his arm but the doctors say he'll be fine." Noah tried to reassure him "What about my mom? Or Elizabeth? Are they okay?!" Michael had to know

Noah grimaced "Elizabeth is fine, she's waiting in the hall with one of the nurses, your mom however..." Noah paused "My mom what? What happened to my mom?!" Michael urged "Your mom- she uh, broke her neck." Michael was horrified "But, she lived! She was lucky enough to have broken it in a way that wasn't fatal, but..."

"But what?" "She did however fall into a coma. The doctors said they don't know when she'll wake up." Michael didn't know what to do. He didn't know whether to cry or scream or punch something. Noah pulled him into a hug and kissed his forehead. "I'm so sorry, Michael." Noah said sadly "I know she's not dead, so why does it feel like that?" Michael asked"I don't know. Maybe it's because you have no idea when she's going to wake up." Michael buried himself in Noah's arms and cried. He didn't know how long he cried for before he stopped

"Are you okay?" Noah asked softly. "I don't know..." Michael replied tiredly. He wanted to sleep, he was so tired, so fell asleep in Noah's arms and Noah let him. He knew how it felt to lose a parent. His father died a year ago after all. Noah still hadn't recovered from it. He had loved his father dearly so him passing was like being run over for Noah.

But unlike for him, he would be there for Michael as long as Michael needed him. He hadn't told Michael about his father, he didn't need the stress of comforting Noah. And his mother never really cared about him anyway so she wasn't going to help and his little sister was only 3. She didn't even really know what happened!

But he would always help Michael. No matter what. "I love you so much." Noah know he couldn't hear him, and he was okay with that. He just needed to say it. He eventually succumbed to the exhaustion from not sleeping for the two days Michael was out. His last thought was 'I'll always be here for you, Mike' before passing out.
_____________________________________________

So how'd I do? It's my first time writing angst and I don't read angst so I don't have reference. I hope you all liked it.