You (ennchael) 💖

"This is beautiful, Noah." Michael said, awe evident in his voice

"I'm glad you think so, this place is very special to me." Noah replied

Michael looked at him and said "Really? Why's that?"

Noah smiled sadly "This is the last place my dad took me before he..." Noah looked down, smile fading "He took me here a lot through my childhood and even during my teens."

Michaels eyes widened"Noah, you didn't have to do this! I-"

Noah cut him off "No, it's fine. I... I want to make new memories here, I don't want my last memory of this place to make me sad."

Michael smiled

He turned back to the cliff they were standing at.

Noah had brought him to a cliffs edge, it was surrounded by trees, cherry blossoms to be specific, and overlooked a beach, Noah had taken him during sunset so the sky reflected beautifully off the water.

It was truly a stunning view.

He heard Noah take a deep breath behind him

"Are you okay, Noah?" Michael asked turning his head slightly

No answer

"Noah?"

Still nothing

"Noah are yo-" Michael turned around but was cut off mid-sentence.

There was Noah, on his knees, ring in hand.

Michael was frozen in shock

"Noah?" Michael said weakly

Noah flashed an awkward smile and then took a deep breath.

"Michael. You are the most amazing person I have ever met. You're smart, funny, kind, strong... You're everything I could have wanted..." Noah trailed off before continuing

"You are incredible. Flaws and all. You've been through so much, and you are so strong because of it, and I wouldn't even know what to say if you agreed, but..."
Noah shock his head and took another deep breath.

"Michael Afton, will you marry me?"

Michael was silent for a moment

"Are you serious? Is this a dream?" Michael asked with disbelief

Noah shook his head with a smile "No dream. I'm completely serious."

Michael started crying

He smiled

He threw himself at Noah, wrapping his arms around Noah's neck. Noah barely keeping the ring in his hand.

Michael pulled away slightly before locking lips with Noah who wrapped his arms around Michaels waist.

When they pulled away from each other Noah said "So I take it's a yes?"

Michael rolled his eyes but was still smiling "Yes, of course you dummy."

Noah slid the ring onto Michaels finger and they kissed again
_____________________________________________

Sorry about how short this is but I just wanted to write something short and sweet so here we are.

I really hope you liked it and you have a nice rest of your day - Author