Chapter 6 - Scared

ASHTON'S POV

I sighed loudly, I was really stressed out at the fact that I don't really know who wants my babygirl. The rogue attacks have been increasing in numbers over the last few days.

I had no choice but to call my bestfriend, the King of all Dragons here, he should be arriving by dinner time. People may think that I'm a cold blooded monster and I admit, I am, but my bestfriend is worse than me.

He doesn't spare anyone, men, women or children if they're a guilty or a threat to his people they'd be eliminated immediately.

I wanna introduce him to my babygirl but I don't want her to get scared, I'd hate to see her pale pink cheeks with tears running down her face.

I really don't know what to do, I sighed loudly, let's not think about it anymore.

'Ring, ring, ring' I heard my office phone ringing.

"Speak", I said coldly, "Alpha it's Beta Gregory" came a reply from the phone.

"What do you need Beta Gregory?" I asked. "It's about the alpha you sent me to spy on it's seems he may be conspiring with the rogues" he said quickly.

I perked up suddenly interested in what he had to say. "Go on" I said encouraging him to speak more. I was so engrossed in the conversation that I was unaware of my arriving visitor. Or about the commotion until I heard Aurora screaming.

UNKNOWN POV

As I made my way to the werewolf kingdom, I couldn't help but to think back, as to why I'm even going there in the first place.

~Flashback to 2 days ago~

I was coming back from the dungeons, after excruciating hours of interrogation and torcher the rogue that was caught yesterday finally gave some answers. But my answers only led me to more questions.

I sighed as I felt a headache coming on, I rubbed my forehead harshly wanting to get rid of the headache.

As I walked into my office, I was determined to get rid of this coming headache somehow when my phone rang. It was Ashton, 'just the person I needed to talk to' I thought.

"Ashton what can I do for you?" I said.

"I need your help" he said. "With what?" I asked surprised because this is the first time since his mate died that he had asked me for help.

"There's been an increase in rogue attacks lately and I need your help to investigate" he said dejectedly.

"Okay I'll be there in 2 days, stay safe and on guard till then" I said sighing harshly. "I will, see you soon" he said.

~Flashback over~

And that's how I ended up flying through the sky's to the werewolf kingdom. As I landed close to the kingdom and started getting closer to the land I felt the ominous feeling, like something unimaginable is going to happen.

AURORA'S POV

Papa has been so busy lately that he doesn't play with Aurora anymore. But it's okay because Aurora understands that papa has people to 'protect'.

I don't what that means, but grandpapa said he protects the people in the kingdom. 'Papa is so cool' I thought 'I wanna be like him when I grow up'.

"Aurora, come out, come out wherever you are!!" grandpapa exclaimed. I started giggling softly behind the bushes. "I'm gonna find you my little princess" he said.

"Gotcha" he said picking me up and tickling me.

"No fwiar grandpapa" I said pouting, "ous' big so ous' fwind auwowa eawy" I said.

We were playing hide n' go seek, we've been playing the whole afternoon. But I always lose cause I'm so small. Suddenly I felt my tummy rumbling

"Okay princess let's go to the kitchen and get you something to eat" he said softly. "Mm otay" I said blushing and hiding my face in grandpapa's neck.

As we made our way to the kitchen I felt excited it's almost time to go meet papa, I always go to his office in the evenings to bring him some of my snacks.

Grandpapa gave me some snacks and put me in my high chair to eat. "I'll be right back Aurora grandpapa is going to the restroom real quick, okay?" He said.

"Otay" I said while munching on snacks. Grandpapa left some time ago and I'm finished with my snacks as I tried to get done from my high chair, I looked up to see a lot of people looking at me. One of them stepped forward and sniffed the air and started growling at me.

I started crying then I ran with some of them chasing me, but because I was so small I got cornered easily. My heart started beating so fast, I did the only thing that came to my mind, I screamed, so loud I thought I was going to blackout because I was screaming so loudly.

Suddenly I heard a loud roar and then everything went blank.

LUCIFER POV

I heard a loud scream just as I entered my bestfriends' castle, I didn't know what was wrong with me or my dragon, the only thing I know was he started growling loudly. 'Mate in danger, find mate, protect mate, kill all threats to mate' my dragon, Demetrius said.

I started running with all my might to get to my mate and to eliminate anybody trying to harm her. When I arrived at the kitchen area I saw a large crowd and a little figure backed against the wall.

'Mate' Demetrius said. I roared when I saw my mate about to pass out and pushed everyone away just to get to her. I caught her just before she fell to the ground, I sighed as I looked at her, she was beautiful, breathtaking if I do say so myself.

As I saw her tear stained cheeks I got angry. I was going to kill them all.

I stood up with her in my arms, and turned around to kill everyone in the room for making her scared and cry.

Just then kitchen door burst open with a loud 'bang' on the wall, then came the voice of my pissed off bestfriend.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?" I heard Ashton shout as he turned to me, his eye's widened as he looked into my arms. "What the hell are you doing with my daughter Lucifer?" He asked.

"Your daughter? she's my mate" I said. Then the next thing I know I'm flying across the room as my mate was taken from my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the wait, I made this chapter longer so everyone can enjoy.

Thoughts and opinions???
What do you think about our sweet little Aurora being Lucifer's mate??? How do you think Vincent is going to react???

Until next time❤