《C H A P T E R 1》

Your POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. It was almost the end of senior year. One more month I keep telling myself. I unplugged my phone from the charger, turning off the alarm. I swung my legs of the side of my bed, letting my feet hit the carpeted floor. I got up from my bed, walking over to my closet and getting out my school uniform. A white button up, the pastel pink and purple skirt and tie, thigh highs. I also pulled out a black sweater vest as it was cold along with long thin fingerless gloves to cover up the scars. To be honest I hated the school uniform.  I quickly removed my clothes and got dressed. I then went over to my shoe bin and grabbed some converse. I slipped my shoes on then tied them. I exited my room. Seeing as I didn't have time for breakfast I just grabbed a banana. I quickly ate it. I made my way to the door of my apartment and grabbed my keys and back back off the hook. I opened the door and shut it, taking in a breath of fresh air I locked my door and was on my way to school.

Time skip to first period:
I was sitting my my usual seat. First row, last seat next to the window, sketching in my sketchbook. I heard the usual whispers.

Yah did you hear Min-jun slept with Y/N last night?

No way! I heard she slept with Dong-hyun over the weekend!

Of course no one denied it because sleeping with L/N Y/N is one of the biggest achievements at this school. The teacher wasn't even here yet.

She's such a whore.

Yeah it's like her whole personality is sleeping with people.

All the girls hated me and all the guys wanted me. I'd always been told when I was younger that I'd grow into a beautiful young woman but, if this is what being beautiful meant this is how I was going to be treated, I'd rather be average or even ugly. Suddenly, the classroom door opened revealing someone who wasn't our teacher.

The whole classroom went silent as he walked over to the desk

Mr.Lim:Good morning, everyone. I'm Mr.Lim and I will be your substitute teacher for the rest of the year while Mrs.Kim is on maternity leave.

He pulled out the chair and sat down. Everyone bowed their heads on unison and spoke

Welcome Mr.Lim

I did the same. He gave a warm smile as he organized some papers.

Mr.Lim:We'll do attendance first.

Attendance went by pretty quickly. I kept zoning out as other students spoke until someone slammed their hand on my desk.

Min-Jo:Ya! Snap out of it!

Ugh Min-jo, my stupid ex who broke up with me cause I wouldn't sleep with him.

Y/N:Oh y-yeah sorry here.

I raised your hand, Mr.Lim's eyes scanning the classroom and landing on you. He gave you a warm smile.

Mr.Lim:Ah no need to apologize.

I returned his smile and shook my head. Soon enough it was lunch time. Everyone took out their lunches. I forgot mine at home though. Classroom chit chat continued as Mr.Lim sat as his desk.

Did you see Y/N? Why does she always have those gloves on?

I heard she cuts herself.

Really, no. Someone at hot as her must have it so easy. I wish my girlfriend were that hot.

Again I zoned out. My arms rested on my desk, holding my face. I was staring at something but nothing in particular. Until a hand waved in front of my face, snapping me out of my daze. I blinked a few times and rested my arms flat on the desk.

Y/N:Yes?

I looked up to who the hand belonged to, Mr.Lim. He always had that same warm smile on his face.

Mr.Lim:I see you didn't have any lunch.

Y/N:Ah yes. I forgot my lunch at home sir.

I smiled as a blush swept across my face.

Mr.Lim:Follow me.

He gestured for me to stand up. I stood from my desk, following him to his. He opened a drawer filled with snacks. He crossed his arms.

Mr.Lim:Take whatever you'd like. He nodded toward the drawer with his head.

Y/N:Oh no really sir. I'm not that hungry.

I fiddled with my hands out of nervous habit.

Mr.Lim:I insist. You don't have to eat it. Just take something. It'd make me feel better. Please.

Y/N:Alright.

My eyes scanned the array of snacks, finally deciding on a granola bar, I grabbed it.

Y/N:Thank you, sir.

He closed the drawer.

Mr.Lim:No problem.