《C H A P T E R 4》

Your POV
I was currently on my way to school while Mr.Lim was driving me. As much as the damage Chun-ja caused to my head, just thinking about all the teasing that was going to take place made it so much worse. Mentally and physically. I was resting my arm on the car of the door while rubbing my head with my eyes closed.

Mr.Lim:Don't worry about it too much. I'm here now. I won't let anything happen to you anymore.

There was something in the way he spoke. That made me believe him only for a second. Because everyone always lies. But, for now I had to hope he was telling the truth. Hope was all I had left. He kept driving, the overbearing silence was the only thing that could be heard but, every single sound hurt. Even hearing myself talk hurt even more. He pulled into the parking lot of the school and parked in a staff parking space, turned off the ignition and got out of the car. I unbuckled and got out of the car myself, my bag strapped over my shoulder. I shielded the sun with my eyes, Mr.Lim coming to my aid.

Mr.Lim:Are you ok?

I nodded my head yes. He linked his arm with mine, grabbing my school bag from my shoulder in the process and placing it on his. He guided me into the school, getting weird glare from students. My head was pounding between my injuries, the stress, anxiety and the bright sun I felt like I was going to pass out until we made it into the school a few seconds later. Still, getting weird glares from students who had already been inside the school.

Mr.Lim:I know exactly where you're going so, no need to indicate.

I simply gave him a warm smile which he, of course, returned. We made our way to the class room. Already hearing whispers from the rumors that had been spreading.

Did Y/N sleep with the teacher?

She's really such a whore! Someone whisper shouted. I just stood there for a second, Mr.Lim still had his arm linked to mine. He quickly removed his arm from mine and gave me my bag. I bowed as a 'thank you' because I couldn't physically say it.

I heard Y/N slept with Mr.Lim!

No way he's so cute!

Really are they calling the teacher who is a grown ass man, cute? I thought. I rolled my eyes and made my way over to my seat. The seat to my right which was usually unoccupied, had someone sitting in it, dozing off. I chuckled at the sight and took my seat, placing my bag on the floor next to me. I suddenly felt someone poke at my shoulder and turned my attention toward them. They had their hand out for a hand shake.

Joon-woong:Hello! I'm Joon-woong your new desk mate for the rest of the year! His voice was loud and boomed throughout the classroom, making everyone stop their conversations and stare. I hesitantly took his hand and shook it, not speaking. He looked at me, confused. Everyone went back to what they were doing. I took a pencil and piece of paper out of my desk and quickly wrote down I'm Y/N, I can't speak because I have a sever stutter. I showed him the note.

Joon-woong:Ahh. Sorry. He bowed, respectively towards me. I shook my head as he didn't need to apologize. We turned our attention to Mr.Lim as he clasped his hands together and started speaking.

Mr.Lim:Goodmorning everyone! Today is not particularly a good day for quite a few of you. Today we will be talking about bullying. Both verbal and physical. All the students groaned. I knew he was going to bring me up. He quickly got their attention back by raising his voice.

Mr.Lim:Hey! You will not disrespect me! Everyone obviously got uncomfortable.

Mr.Lim:Now! I don't know how your last teacher was doing things but, I will not tolerate any form of bullying! If I see it happening you are going straight to the principals! And Chun-ja, Y/N stay after class I need to speak with the both of you, please.

The whole class oohed but was immediately shut down. Mr.Lim slammed his hands on his desk.

Mr.Lim:Hey! His face was red with anger. The whole class stopped and a few people muttered out sorrys. I snickered. Everyone turned to me. Mr.Lim didn't say anything as he knew I was always the one getting harassed and beaten on.