《C H A P T E R 2》

Your POV
I made my way back to my desk and sat down. I put my granola bar in my bag. I took out my phone, deciding to scroll through social media for the last 10 minutes of class, which was a bad idea. Any form of bullying you can think of, I received. Physical, verbal, mental, cyber. There had been countless account on every social media platform made about me. The girls who go to this school are horrible. I decided I needed a break. I raised my hand which went unnoticed for a few seconds so i went up to Mr.Lims desk.

Y/N:Mr.Lim?

He finished writing a sentence and looked up at me with a warm smile.

Y/N:May I please use the restroom?

My hands were folded in front of me.

Mr.Lim:Of course.

I nodded and made my way to the door, opening it only to be met with someone grabbing me by the hair, making me instinctively try to pull them off, but they were stronger than me. They dragged me until I fell to the ground. I looked up to be faced with my attacker, Chun-ja. Of course being accused of sleeping with almost every guy in the school came angry girlfriends. I propped myself up on my elbows. She stood over me. She squatted and sat on my lap.

Chun-Ja:You fucking whore! How dare you sleep with my boyfriend?!

She spat in my face as I closed my eyes.

Y/N:I didn't. I rolled my eyes. He little minions stood by with their phones recording.

She just laughed at me.

Chun-ja:Yah. Look at this bitch thinking she can get away with this.

She harshly gripped my face, sure to leave bruises. She moved my head side to side as she spoke

Chun-Ja:Nothing but a little skank. He'll always come back to me.

She let go of my face. I closed my eyes anticipating her to punch me. Everything this happened, I just let it. Who else were these girls going to let their anger out on? My face jerked to the side as her brassed fingers came in contact with my face. I spit, a mouthful of blood coming out. I could already feel the massive headache coming on. She kept punching me, on both sides of my face. It must've lasted 20 minutes because I heard the classroom door open and someone shouting as my ear were ringing. I felt the weight of Chun-Ja being pulled off me as she screamed. The bell rang for students to go home as Mr.Lim came into my field of vision. He squatted as he hooked his left arm under my lower back and his right arm on the back of my knees. He ran with me in his arms as I felt myself passing out.

Time skip
Before I opened my eyes I could already see bright white florescent lights, I could also hear people talking and millions of machines going off. I weakly opened my eyes, the fluorescents making the pounding in my head worse. I shielded my eyes with my right arm as someone got up and turned off the lights. Who the hell could be visiting me in the hospital? I wondered. I moved my arm and let it fall to my side, Mr.Lim, standing over my bed.

Y/N:M-m-m I couldn't physically finish my sentence.

Mr.Lim:I'll go get the doctor.

My hand covered my mouth as I was confused. I nodded my head. Mr.Lim exited the room and soon came back with the strangest doctor I've ever seen. A woman with soft pink hair and pink eyeshadow. She was holding a chart and a pen.

Ryeon:Good evening, Ms.L/N I'm doctor Ryeon. You have suffered a concussion and a brain hemorrhage.

She said it quite plainly. My eyes widened as she stopped speaking.

Y/N:B-b-ra Again I couldn't physically finish my sentence. She looked up from her chart.

Ryeon:I'm sorry to say but, one side effect of a brain hemorrhage is a speech impediment.

My mouth slightly opened ajar. I made a writing motion with my hand as I need to say something. She walked over to my bed and handed me the clipboard with the chart on it. I wrote 'how long will it last?' I handed her the chart back.

Ryeon:Usually a few months with speech therapy but, unfortunately, 60 percent of language impairments lead to speech aphasia.

My eyes welled with tears as I thought of all the teasing and more bullying I'd have to put up with. Teardrops fell from my eyes, stinging the fresh cuts on my face.

Ryeon:Any more questions?

I shook my head no.

Ryeon:Ok. You are now discharged. Come back immediately if something happens. You prescriptions have been sent to your pharmacy. You can pick them up any time.

I shook my head yes. I swung my legs over the side of the hospital bed. Mr.Lim came to my aid. He grabbed my hand in his soft one, helping me stand up.

Mr.Lim:Can you walk? He asked, his voice laced with concern. I nodded my head yes. I pointed to my head, made an x with my arms and pointed to my legs. Signaling it was my head that was injured not my legs. He lightly laughed and made an ok sign with his hands.

We exited the hospital room.

Mr.Lim:I'm taking you home so, I'm going to need your address.

I shook my head no.

Mr.Lim:Yes I am. You are very hurt I would hate myself if something happened to you. He spoke in a firm yet caring tone. I shrugged m my shoulders. We walked out of the sliding glass doors of the hospital, Mr.Lim guided me to his car.

Mr.Lim:That's my car.

He said while pointing to a Hyundai Porter. He placed his hand in his pocket, fishing out his keys. He unlocked his car. I got in on the passenger side, him on the drivers side. I fastened my seat belt, Mr.Lim doing the same. He reached in his pocket, giving me his phone.

Mr.Lim:I just need you to put in your address.

He already had google maps open. I typed in my address and clicked on the right one. I gave him his phone, he placed it in his phone holder. Then we were of. It was less than 5 minutes into the drive when I fell asleep.

Timeskip
I woke up in my bed to the sound of birds chirpping. I sat up in my bed and looked out my window. It still looked like it was quite early in the morning. I picked up and checked my phone, 5 in the morning. My face felt dirty and there was blood all over my vest and shirt so I decided to get up and take a shower. I gathered another school uniform I had. Everyone had multiple of the same uniform. I entered my bathroom which was connected to my bedroom. I closed the door behind me and stripped myself of my clothes from the day before. I let the water get warm, but not too warm as it would hurt the wound on my face.

Timeskip 20 minutes
I stepped out of the shower and shut it off, feeling refreshed. I wrapped my towel around my body. I examined my face in the mirror. It looked horrible. Cuts and bruises all over. Hey at least I'll stop getting catcalked for a while. I thought. Well I thought wrong. I took out the blow dryer and dried my hair. After I was satisfied with hoe dry my hair was, I got dressed. I looked at the time, 6:30. Which gave me 30 minutes to eat breakfast. I suddenly smelled an aroma of food coming from my kitchen. Who the hell is in my apartment? I thought. I exited my bathroomn returning to my bedroom only to exit and see who the hell was in my kitchen. I rounded the corner of the hallway to be met with

Mr.Lim?