《C H A P T E R 3》

Your POV
Mr.Lim was standing over my stove making pancakes. He was wearing my apron my mother got me that said 'kiss the cook'. He turned his attention away from the stove, putting the spatula down.

Mr.Lim:Goodmorning. Do you like pancakes?

I nodded my head yes and gave him a confused look.

Mr.Lim:You must be wondering why I'm still here huh?

He nervously laughed and scratched the back of his neck. I shook my head yes.

Mr.Lim:Well after I put you in your room I went back to my house and changed then I came back here because I was worried about you. Breakfast is almost ready. But after I need to dress your wounds and we need to have a serious talk. Oh and I also got your medicine.

I shamefully nodded my head and sat down at the dining table. My dining table was a small round table with four chairs. Soon enough breakfast was ready. He made my plate first and placed it in front of me. He then made his plate, sitting next to me. I bowed my head toward him as a thank you.

Mr.Lim:No need to thank me.

I smiled in response. Soon enough were both cleared our plates. He stood from where he was sitting and took both out plates, placing them in the sink. He made his way to my living room and sat on the couch.

Mr.Lim:Come here. He said. I stood up and made my way to the living room. I sat on the couch next to him. He had a grocery bag in his lap. He pulled out a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and a box of gauze. He opened the box of gauze and bottle of hydrogen peroxide, he then put hydrogen peroxide on the gauze.

Mr.Lim:Now this is going to sting. You can hold my hand if you need to.

I stubbornly shook my head no. He laughed at my antics.

Mr.Lim:Ok.

He lightly pressed the gauze to my face, I winced though gritted teeth as my hand instinctively found its way to his. He carefully cleaned the wounds on my face. My eyes were screwed shut as my hand gripped his.

Mr.Lim:Ok, all done disinfecting.

I opened my eyes, they automatically landed on his.

Mr.Lim:See told you it'd hurt.

He searched through the bag in his lap, pulling out a box of strip band aids. He opened the box, pulling out 5 band aids. He unwrapped each of them. Before he touched my face again, I grabbed his wrist. His eye found mine and he gave me a confused look, then a look of realization. He gentle cupped my face.

Mr.Lim:I'll be gentle, I promise.

I felt my face heat up with blush. I mean my face was already really red but, him saying that definitely did NOT help. I nodded my head into his hand and let go of his wrist. He removed his hand from my face, gently placing a bandaid over one of the cuts, then carefully smoothed it over with his knuckle.

His eyes found mine again.

Mr.Lim:Is that ok? He had a worried look on his face. I gave him a small smile and nodded my head. He repeated the same process until all my wounds were covered. He reminded his hands from my face and spoke with a firm tone.

Mr.Lim:Now, how long has this been going on?

I gave him a confused look as if I didn't know what he was talking about when I fully understood him. He furrowed his eyebrows.

Mr.Lim:You know what I mean.

I sighed. I help up 3 fingers.

Mr.Lim:3 what? 3 weeks, days, months, years?

I crossed my arms over my chest. He sighed and pulled out his phone, opening his notes app. He hands me his phone. I typed 3 years. I showed him the response.

Mr.Lim:And why haven't you told anyone? He sounded dissatisfied.

I don't wanna be known as the snitch of the school. I typed then showed him the response once again.

Mr.Lim:First of all you would not be a snitch. This is not typical bullying. This,

He said pointing to my face.

Mr.Lim:This is assault! You have a concussion, she caused a brain hemorrhage you could have died! If you wanted to you could press charges! She could have killed you! He sounded angry and upset. Tears filled the corners of his eyes. Suddenly the seriousness of the situation hit me.

Mr.Lim:I am so sick and tired of good people getting hurt and thinking it's their fault! As a teacher I should report Chun-Ja! Why do these girls even harasses you anyways?!

I sat there, nervously chewing my bottom lip as I typed.

Everyone thinks I'm a whore who sleeps with everyone's boyfriend. None of the guys deny it because sleeping with L/N Y/N is one of the biggest achievements in the godforsaken school. I've never have and never will sleep with one of the bozos from that school. There disgusting pigs. Instead of the girls blaming their boyfriends they all take it out on me. None of them know what I've been through and how they make my life a living hell.

Tears started welling in my eyes as I started to let my emotions get to me. I let them fall, endlessly down my face as I typed. I then showed his my response. Tears started falling unwillingly from his eyes as he read what I wrote. He looked up from his phone, locking eyes with me. He put his phone down and placed a hand on my shoulder. I felt my lips and chin quiver as I felt like I was going to sob, the all too familiar knot forming in my throat. He quickly pulled me in for a hug, my head buried in his chest, he protectively wrapped his arms in a firm grip around me as we both started to sob. We sat like this for a few minutes. I began to wonder Why is he crying too? He's either really empathetic or has some sort of trauma. We stay liked this until only sniffles from the both of us could be heard. He was the first on the pull away. He placed his hands on my shoulders and looked me in my eyes. I pointed at him and gave him a thumbs up while shrugging my shoulders.

Mr.Lim:Oh I'm fine dear. It's just, you remind me of somebody that I used to know.

I furrowed my brows in sympathy.

Mr.Lim:You ready for school?

I nodded my head yes.