Mirror

Ellis invites me to her house on Friday. She offered to walk me there, since she happened to be around my house. She's always finding ways to spend more time with me. It's nice.
     The whole way there, she talks about so much. We walk and talk, and I try my best to keep up the conversation. Sometimes I forget that I can't just listen. After a while, she apologizes for rambling, and I say, "It's okay, I like when you talk." She smiles and keeps going.
     Her house is cute. It is painted white with light pink trim and lacy curtains in the windows. She leads me up the stairs to her room. It's very...pink, and the decor is very vintage. She has many dolls and books on shelves, and her bedsheets are pink and white. She looks in the mirror that hangs over her dresser, and I look too.
I see a girl. A tallish girl. A tall girl wearing a black cardigan over a red camisole. A long skirt drapes down to her ankles. I see a tall girl with straight, charcoal colored hair and dark, smudgy eyes. All of her is smudgy. A smudged, foggy reflection. I've never seen her clearly. Only in pictures. Even so, I think she looks a bit pretty. Though I can't really tell.

I hope Ellis thinks she's pretty as well.