2. Apples and Oranges

(Third Person PoV)

"Hello. I am the great Bekymon and I'm here to preform a magic show of you all. I would have someone assisting me but he's apparently sick so I'm doing this on my own. Pleasure to be here."

"Should she really be doing a magic show while three of us are in the Maze?"

"Better than just waiting around."

"STOP!"

All heads turned to the Gate.

Owen, Graecie and Magic were standing there.

"She's a murderer! Don't trust her!" Magic cried out.

Everyone murmured in confusion.

"Uhhh and for my first trick, I will make myself disappear!" Bekymon threw down something that caused smoke and ran off to the entrance of the Maze.

"Stop!" Magic tried to run after her but Owen stopped her.

"It's too risky now," he shook his head and the gates began to close.

Bekymon was long gone.

"Whoa whoa. What the hell was that?" Reddoons asked, waving his hands around.

"Language Red and Magic care to explain?" Owen turned to the young girl.

Magic took a deep breath.

"She tied me up. She left me to die! She was the real reason why a lot of us in the Second Clearing are dead. She murdered them! She murdered them all!" Magic's eyes began to swell up with tears.

"Wait, it was Beks this whole time?" Krow asked.

"Yes! She told me herself while we were at the wall. She admitted to it!" Magic said.

"So it wasn't Apo's fault this whole time!?" Red sounded pissed.

"I know. That surprised me too," Owen agreed.

"He still pulled the level," Mohwee sighed.

"Shut up Mohwee!" Owen snapped before covering his mouth with his hand, eyes widen in surprise as if he couldn't believe those words escaped his mouth.

"Why are you getting all defensive over Apo now? Don't you hate him?" Oeca piped up.

"I don't hate him. You got it all wrong," Owen shook his head.

"Guys, now it's not the time to be arguing about Apo. We have to think about the next course of action," Graecie said.

"What can we do?" Mohwee asked.

"Well how about we start with what happens if we ever see Beks again while running in the maze?" Soup suggested.

"Oh that's easy! We kill her!" Oeca said happily.

...

"Well normally I don't condone killing but she did murder her own clearing...I dunno. Two wrongs doesn't make a right," Owen muttered.

"How about we just break her legs? Owen, you should be on board with that," Krow said, raising it's eyebrows.

Owen awkwardly laughed at this.

"Well maybe we should avoid all contact with Beks if we just so happened to see her. Until we figure out whether to kill her or not," Red suggested.

"That's not a bad idea," Soup nodded.

"I'm on board with that," Graecie said.

Everyone seemed to agree with what Red's suggestion.