*Insert Super Mario Galaxy Music*

(Listen to it and cry /hj)

Mario woke up, his head throbbing. Where was he..? He looked around, looking up to see the starry sky. But the land around him was.. Off. It Was made of blocks. He felt the urge to punch one. It didn't hurt his hand, it just broke and he found he could pick it up. 

To his right was his cap flipped upside down. He picked it up to put it on his head and a small red and white ball fell out. He carefully picked it up and inspected it. Suddenly he heard a small cry from the woods behind him. It was short and high-pitched. He cautiously approached it when a small humanoid creature about a foot tall leaped out of the grass.

It had a purple face and a black body with a white zig-zag line across it. It also had three white bows and this weird black thing sticking out of its head. A strange device lit up nearby identifying the creature. Gothita. The Fixation Pokémon. A Psychic-type. 

"They intently observe both Trainers and Pokémon. Apparently, they are looking at something that only Gothita can see."

Interesting. He again has this strange feeling. He should throw the ball at it. It sounds crazy but also makes sense in a weird way. He throws it at the 'pokemon' and it goes inside. He takes a step back. He doesn't know what he was expecting. The strange ball moves around a bit before a small click can be heard.

He walks over and picks up the ball, but quickly drops it and jumps up at a voice startling him from behind. "Ow... What was that..?" The (very hot) voice asked. Mario turned around to find a man who appeared to have been thrown across the galaxy. He was rubbing his head and winced in pain. "Are you okay..?" Mario asked, trying to be a hero as always. "Yeah, I think I'm fine. It's just that Chinchi- never mind." Mario just shrugged it off not quite sure if he wanted to know what happened.

"So, who are you? I don't believe I've seen you before. Of course... I don't believe I've been here before." The (hot) 'bald' I mean blonde man asked. 

"IT'S-A ME. MARIO"