SO LONG, GAY BOWSER

(A/N this is so fun to write I don't know why I abandoned it for so long)

Volo escaped from the backrooms, scarred for the rest of his life. That place would not exist in his ideal world. Just forget about it... Where's Mario?

He looks around, but he couldn't see much through the surrounding trees. He grabs a few grass blocks and makes a tower, searching for the plumber. He doesn't see Mario anywhere, but he does see... A green... Blastoise? No, it looked too spiky. He decided to check it out.

On his way to Bowser, he picks up a sand block and crafts it into his hair. Hurray, he is no longer bald.

Bowser turns towards the very HoT man approaching him. He would totally marry him if he weren't already trying to marry Mario. 

...

Now, this was getting awkward. Staring at each other as one approached. It took a while. Volo should've just flown on Togekiss. But no. He had to jump down from the dirt tower and twist his ankles.

"Can I help you?" 

It spoke... Then it couldn't be a pokemon. "Yes, have you seen a man in a red cap with a funny accent?"

That sounds like Mario... "Yes, though he ran off. No idea where he is now." 

They decide to search for Mario together. 

.

. .

. . .

Where is Mario? Is he even alive? The sun is already setting...

"VOLO?!"

That's Mario's voice.

"And... BOWSER?!?!"

Oh no no no this won't do, Mario doesn't like Bowser the way Bowser likes Mario... He grabs Bowser by the tail and swings him around and around before letting go.

"So long gay Bowser." 

Volo doesn't question it.